Arrestee escapes from moving SSO patrol car - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Arrestee escapes from moving SSO patrol car

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeah but sorry . This is criminal.... You told your Lt. Screw him. Now your Captain or Major. You are within policy to go above them The Sheriff has no idea what goes on on a line level much less in a jail remember he was a Trooper. He only knows management of the jail. He might have an inclination but Their is A LOT of people under him. No that is not an excuse but it is a realistic view. If your not getting the answer you want. Call FDLE. I just do not think you have exhausted your options. Your job is safe especially if it is in the the public eye. As for reading this on here. Can you blame IA for not believing half the BS on here. Its a bunch of cry babies. Not saying you are but you get my drift. Good luck
    You hit the nail on the head!!!! You are 100% correct....This board is not the place to post your complaint. 99% of what you read on here is lies, rumors or gossip. This is like the Jerry Springer show "FAKE".......The department will not act based on what is posted on this site and I dont blame them.....Sounds like you have a complaint. However, do it the right way. Posting on here will only make people believe that what your saying lies, rumors or gossip...Not putting you down just trying to help.......Good luck..

Exactly, I beleive everything on here. Especially when its posted here.

At some point all this BS fighting has to stop! We are all brothers and sisters; and we have to have each others backs, damn.

You got to give Bill B. and his staff credit sex crimes in the jail were adressed!! You are just as guilty for not reporting it above your LT. He is dirty too for not doing anything. Do the right thing! People have been honest and moral enough to do it before. Why aren't you brave enough?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12