Sg4: SSO veh vs Child
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Sg4: SSO veh vs Child

Who ran over the kid in Z1?

Question Re: Sg4: SSO veh vs Child

Any word on the kids condition ?

Re: Sg4: SSO veh vs Child

was reported as critical....I hope which ever deputy that hit him is O.K. mentally and physically....was this an on duty or off duty person??

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke on the Water
    Who ran over the kid in Z1?

Deputy King

What a freaking idiot. Do you think if an investigation is commnencing why thaey dont put someones name out there . God I would like to just slap the stupid out of you. I hope your not a cop :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What a freaking idiot. Do you think if an investigation is commnencing why thaey dont put someones name out there . God I would like to just slap the stupid out of you. I hope your not a cop :evil:

Its in the paper F*CK TARD

I dont read that paper dumb arse. So that makes it ok for you to put his name in here. Maybe I should slap some sense into you instead for being just as dumb

Quote Originally Posted by F*CK TARD
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Its in the paper F*CK TARD

FYI Its not in the Heraldtribune.com. Bay news 9 doesnt give a name. SO me thinks youre full of it. :devil:

A 14-year-old boy critically injured when struck by a deputy's squad car Saturday is in stable condition, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

The boy, Stanley Collins Jr., is recovering at the Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg following the crash at 3:20 p.m. Saturday on 17th Street near Dodge Avenue.

Collins was hit by Sarasota Sheriff's Deputy Casey King when the boy darted into traffic and attempted to cross the westbound lanes on 17th Street, the report said.

Other cars were able to swerve or brake to avoid hitting Collins, but the report indicates King was driving in the farthest right lane and did not see the boy.

The boy hit the squad car's hood and windshield and was then thrown into the roadway, the report said.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...a-deputy-s-car

FHP said there will be no charges.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :shock:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast