LEOAFFAIRS vs Miami Beach FOP on Cop Talk Radio

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

LEOAFFAIRS vs Miami Beach FOP on Cop Talk Radio

I just made a live appearance on Cop Talk Radio to talk about the FOP Boycott and problems within some South Florida FOP lodges (Miami, Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale). Interestingly, Miami Beach FOP President Alex Bello refused to go on the air to talk about the issues with me. This is the same Alex Bello who told the Miami New Times "I've personally called Chip dozens of times asking to remove specific threads, and it never gets done." and he also made a similar statement to approximately 3,200 FOP delegates at the national convention in Salt Lake City last month. Although I did not have the opportunity to confront him on this misinformation, I did seize the opportunity to get the plight of the South Florida FOP members and their attempts to clean up the acts of the local FOP lodges out there.

In case you missed the show, it aired today (Wed, 09/21/11) at 2000 hours and will re-air late tonight. I will also be obtaining an audio file of the broadcast that you will be able to find on LEOAFFAIRS and within this string.

I was very impressed with Rick Sessa and Cop Talk Radio. You can listen to them (and the re-broadcast) in the South Florida area on 95.9 FM, 106.9 FM and 960 AM. You can also listen to them worldwide via the internet at http://www.coptalkradio.com.

Re: LEOAFFAIRS vs Miami Beach FOP on Cop Talk Radio

This site is a joke. It is just a place to bash each other and dvide us. A place of misinformation and hidden agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    This site is a joke. It is just a place to bash each other and dvide us. A place of misinformation and hidden agendas.
    get off the site Ortiz your the one who comes here and bashed kerr for standing up against you at the FOP meeting. REMEMBER you were caught.

Chip is there a recording of the information? We had an fop meeting today where are buddies at the FOP pitched a plan to screw the members over. go figure.

NO brother thats the FOP meetings here you get the truth underneath the rhetoric you will find the brutal honesty.

NO brother thats the FOP meetings here you get the truth underneath the rhetoric you will find the brutal honesty.

You are no ones brother and the truth of the matter is that this site has become a vessel of hate. Every other post are personal attacks intended to break down or destroy the officer or person. That is the brutal honesty. And you wonder why the public has lost faith in us just read through the all these post and you will see the answer. Unless you are one of those that indulge yourself through anonymous postings??

Chip is there a recording of the information? We had an fop meeting today where are buddies at the FOP pitched a plan to screw the members over. go figure.
    I'm working on getting a copy of the show and have been promised one. I will post a link to it in this Topic when I get it. Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by U R No ones brother!

You are no ones brother and the truth of the matter is that this site has become a vessel of hate. Every other post are personal attacks intended to break down or destroy the officer or person. That is the brutal honesty. And you wonder why the public has lost faith in us just read through the all these post and you will see the answer. Unless you are one of those that indulge yourself through anonymous postings??
    So your saying restricting our right to voice our concerns is the right thing? we should bow to our so called union and take what they say fact. Arent criminals and politicains allowed the freedom to write and express their thoughts. Cant a a citizen yell at you "fck the police"? ignore the garbage and we have been able to get useful information in here. Thanks CHip!! for giving us this freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by U R No ones brother!

HATE? HATE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HAVE YOU EVER GONE TO THE "LUBE PROMOTION CHANT THREAD? THERE IS NO HATE. JUST ALOT OF PETROLEUM BASED LOVE FOR THE MAN WHI SINGLE HANDEDLY HAS SAVED AL-LUBE-PAT-A.......CHECK IT OUT SOME TIME AND FEEL THE LOVE OF OVER 23,000 SIGNATURES OF ADORATION.

For those of you interested, here's a link to the interview on Cop Talk Radio:

http://www.coptalkradio.com/_literat...21-112ndhr.mp3