Time For A Change!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Time For A Change!!

When will Staff recognize the need for change? For years, SE has had to take all the rejects, and we're sick of it!! Why does Staff love lower Staff members who are hated by the troops? Is the job they do so important to Staff that it excuses their abuses of the deputies on the street? Where did this unhealthy philosophy of f**king with the troops gain a foothold anyway? Why would you hire someone, train them, put them on the street with a gun and badge to deal with the scum of society, to do the job 99% of the population wouldn't touch, just to sit back and look for ways to screw with them over EVERY little thing you can possibly find wrong...what YOU perceive to be wrong? SE can't keep good supervisors, because the fudge packer in the corner office spends his days making their lives miserable. The only supervisors that stay, do it because they have no other choice, or they are willing to screw their people to keep the heat off themselves. That's a damn shame! No one wants to work in the SE because they all know about him, but Staff thinks he's great. Much of a person's greatness comes from how he or she is respected by his or her subordinants, not just how higher ups see him or her. Morale in the SE is the worst we've seen in years, but who cares, right? It's interesting how one person can make so many miserable. And it's completely unnecessary. How hard is it to be a decent human being, instead of a first class prick? One day, the crap you do to others will come back on you. One day, you may have a tragedy befall you, an illness strike, a deep loss, and no one will like you enough to care. To work in a place so long, and have no one care about you is sad. Reminds me of when a similar Captain was forced to retire. No one was sad about him leaving! With all the a$$holes we deal with, we shouldn't have to deal with them from the inside too. But those seem to be the bigger ones than those on the street. Isn't it time to promote this peckerwood, so we can get rid of him? The only problem would be who might take his place.

Re: Time For A Change!!

Yeah, he can take that GCU LT with him! That guy mopes around all day, smoking cigarettes at the picnic table. He's no friend to the deputies either. They are both useless when it comes to doing the real job. Paper pushers is all they are, trying to make themselves look good to the brass.

shady grady could care less what happens in s.e. all he is concerned about is his ongoing media blitz. he promotes these assholes and they do whatever they please. that is until someone has enough and they get some payback. you see it all the time across the country. these buttheads stay locked in the castle of grady and conspire to conspire.

sounds like ac/dc is disgruntled.

if your lazy and dont do your job you get punished. tell the truth about your job performance before you crticize someone else about theirs. we have a good captain in southeast, if you go to another district then it will be one less we have to carry. try doing your job like a professional and reap the rewards.

you think ac/dc are mad due to all the suspension days dc gets

LOL...That's always funny when supervisors post messages to compliment themselves, and try to make it sound like somebody else did it.

ac is retired no reason to be disgruntled and dc just has a bad atitude :lol:

WOW!!! This thread is a perfect example of why we (that's ac/dc) never come to this pathetic site. It's only good for stirring up crap, and puking poison at everybody. If I hadn't been called and told about this, I'd still be happily unaware of it. However, now that a friend decided to share this with me, I'll address it. For the record...and I really don't care who believes it or not...AC didn't write this trash, and neither did DC. We both tend to be more direct, and have the balls to identify ourselves when we have something to say. Coming on a site like this, and posting "anonymous" drivel isn't our style. It's cowardly. Anyone who knows us, knows we aren't cowards.

I find it interesting that DC's suspensions were mentioned, since that is something only a handful of people knew about. It gives me a pretty good idea of who is stirring the pot. If you have trash in your backyard, clean it up. If you have a guilty conscience about screwing a good man, then pay your dues, but don't drag us into this mess. As someone else so kindly mentioned, I am retired. I really don't care about what happens at the SO anymore, aside from the fact that DC has 17 more months before his freedom date. After that, it's all going to be a quickly fading memory for both of us. So no, I'm not "disgruntled". I'm free!! And DC doesn't really have a "bad attitude". He's just a grumpy old fart. If you have the intelligence to look past that, you'll see a man who is loyal to a fault, focused, honest, and willing to do whatever job is asked of him. He's courageous, and doesn't have a "lazy" bone in his body. There's a HUGE difference between lazy, and worn down by years, and years of BS. The only question you have to ask yourself of any good cop is, "would you go through a door with them"? DC is the kind of cop you know will always have your back. That's all that matters. No amount of "suspensions" will ever change that fact, because he's far bigger than those who would try to diminish him.

Now, if somebody is unhappy with SE supervision...or any supervision (I'm not so sure the other districts are any different)...putting it out on here is childish and serves no positive purpose. But if it makes you feel better, please carry on. Just don't drag people in who have nothing to do with your gripes. Man up, and keep it in your own yard. Or shut up. Shift bids are coming up pretty soon, ya know.

AC

hey A/C i will agree freedom from pcso is great and i also agree D/C is a grumpy ole fart........ :snicker:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast