Soccer Match Assault
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Soccer Match Assault

Hey Egoville,

If you EVER get in my face again off duty at a soccer match to start an altercation, then maybe your Sheriff would like to hear about your "conduct" off duty in public. Maybe YOU should explain the fight to him that occurred? Or better yet, maybe I will make a complaint to your investigators. You know who I am.

Jim

Re: Soccer Match Assault

Jim, File a formal written complaint against him. They will investigate and open an internal affairs investigation. It is against general orders to behave like that in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Complaint
    Jim, File a formal written complaint against him. They will investigate and open an internal affairs investigation. It is against general orders to behave like that in public.

Thank you, I will tomorrow. He was one of two that caused an altercation. His conduct as a Deputy Sheriff of this community was POOR, at best.

Nice try Douche, he wasn't even there.

P.S. Make sure when you go downtown to make that "complaint", you raise your right hand, swear and affirm that the following statement is TRUE, so help you god. That way the "making a false statement to LEO" charge will be easier to prove in court.

Thanks time card. I know this was not Jim who posted this. In fact I believe the person who posted this was the individual who was out of control and an ex-cop. Truth was i reponded back to the field at the request of my wife to calm the situation down. So stop hiding behind a false name you puss. You obviously know me and know how to get in touch with me. So man up comfont me about it or go ahead and make your false complaint there were 20 witnesses.
    Egoville.

Quote Originally Posted by deputy1279
    Thanks time card. I know this was not Jim who posted this. In fact I believe the person who posted this was the individual who was out of control and an ex-cop. Truth was i reponded back to the field at the request of my wife to calm the situation down. So stop hiding behind a false name you puss. You obviously know me and know how to get in touch with me. So man up comfont me about it or go ahead and make your false complaint there were 20 witnesses.
    Egoville.

So you were there and involved in an altercation off duty. Did you contact law enforcement personnel on duty? Nope. And you on here trying correct yourself shows your guilt. A complaint will be filed this week.

Complain away Jack wagon and use your real name while on this site, stop being a puss.

Don't be stupid Ego...that sounded like a threat. If you did nothing wrong then you don't have to worry. If someone had a video camera both of you need to think about what you said and did!

Why is this crap on here? Shut up and go slap yourself for coming on this website.. Waaah I got my feelings hurt. Im gonna go tell. Booo hooo. Man up and grow a pair. Big deal you had words.

It sounds like you were an idiot just as well as whoever. DUMB. How about at the next game you all kiss and make up. Stop looking like a jackwagon in front of kids. Its a freaking game.

NO ONE on here knows who post this crap. It can be anyone.
    Go away all of you. A bunch of freaking kiddies. Now go to your room.

As for IA they wont even open an IA until the Watch commander deems it to go upstairs. Stop blowing smoke. Now both of you buy each other a beer and SHUT UP :snicker:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast