JUST CURIOUS

Thread: JUST CURIOUS

JUST CURIOUS

I want to raise a point amongst my co-workers! Why is it when the Sheriff fires someone or someone decides to leave the agency, he/she is critized, humilitaed, names posted in the Herald? Has anyone ever stopped and think of the toll this takes on an ex-employee's family? Does Mr Knight ever stop and think of this? I am sure there will be officers come on here and defend Mr Knight, but the point I want to bring out is when someone has a problem, why not work with that person? Knight's solution? get rid of them..I want you all to stop n think what T.K. has done to so many good people!! I am not putting anyone down or talking bad, so there is no reason to delete this thread. Please help me understand the mind of one human being who has caused so much heartache in so many families!

Re: JUST CURIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Retired SSO
    I want to raise a point amongst my co-workers! Why is it when the Sheriff fires someone or someone decides to leave the agency, he/she is critized, humilitaed, names posted in the Herald? Has anyone ever stopped and think of the toll this takes on an ex-employee's family? Does Mr Knight ever stop and think of this? I am sure there will be officers come on here and defend Mr Knight, but the point I want to bring out is when someone has a problem, why not work with that person? Knight's solution? get rid of them..I want you all to stop n think what T.K. has done to so many good people!! I am not putting anyone down or talking bad, so there is no reason to delete this thread. Please help me understand the mind of one human being who has caused so much heartache in so many families!

Name someone. You cant. Name someone who didnt deserve to be fired from here that made the paper for something they didnt do? See? You cant!

I know of an individual that just got 2 days off and other's were fired for the samething. How can you be seeing the "bleach lady", sleeping in her bed, telling her what the SSO was doing and not be fired! Wow....UNREAL!!!!!!!!

When you are FIRED. That makes you an ex-cop. I must say out of all the Sheriffs in my career. This Sheriff has been the best and most fair. Sorry you feel that way. If you are a Retired Deputy Sheriff, you should know this site has a 99 % percent half glass empty and 1 % percent half glass full. THIS IS NOT A SITE TO hold a candle to.

Ok "Name Someone" you say name one person who got canned and did not end up in paper? What about Sgt E.H.? Fired recently for sending explicit materials to the home of someone in charge? Haaaa got you on that one? Why did'nt that hit the paper? Can u say "Embarrassing? Why wasn't the Hearld told of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 3
    Ok "Name Someone" you say name one person who got canned and did not end up in paper? What about Sgt E.H.? Fired recently for sending explicit materials to the home of someone in charge? Haaaa got you on that one? Why did'nt that hit the paper? Can u say "Embarrassing? Why wasn't the Hearld told of that?

Thats not what it said. It said people being BASHED in the paper. EH was probably NOT in the paper because he didnt do anything wrong and was a target like others (DH, SL, TH) that Mercurio was after.