Sg4: SSO veh vs Child - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sg4: SSO veh vs Child

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    FYI Its not in the Heraldtribune.com. Bay news 9 doesnt give a name. SO me thinks youre full of it. :devil:
    Don't you feel STUPID?.........'cause you are!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :devil: :snicker: :lol: :lol:

I dont read that paper dumb arse. So that makes it ok for you to put his name in here. Maybe I should slap some sense into you instead for being just as dumb

Typical idiot that responds and acts before he thinks.

Lightbulb Re: Sg4: SSO veh vs Child

I dont read that paper dumb arse. So that makes it ok for you to put his name in here. Maybe I should slap some sense into you instead for being just as dumb

Try hard. You will never achieve your goal.

And where was our "one of the guys" Sheriff? Oh, it's a holiday. He'll wear green on a regular week day.

Question Re: Sg4: SSO veh vs Child

And where was our "one of the guys" Sheriff? Oh, it's a holiday. He'll wear green on a regular week day.

Lay off the Sheriff - he is x8.

You are all blow hards for even bringing this up. Not to metion the incident was in Z2. Learn some respect and zone layout.

If you all would READ the article, he did not run him over on purpose... the kid ran out in front of his car. And if it was anyone of you who posted to this you would have hit him too! Accidents happen and we all have them. Give CK a break. Just HOPE that both of them are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasota Citizen

Lay off the Sheriff - he is x8.
    According to him he's always x8 but really unavailable and in front of an alcoholic beverage.

Im Surprised that it was not LT. McElyea or Sgt Leonard that hit the kid. They are too busy talking to each other than worry about a kid. They each have kids and have not given a crap about them so I guess this is the norm for them! :devil: :evil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12