Oral Board Interview
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Oral Board Interview

Took my Oral Board today with Lauderhill PD. Anybody know a good estimated time before you hear back? Any advice is helpful. Thank you.

Re: Oral Board Interview

I had the Oral Board Also still waiting , Did they say how much positions were open?... Hopefully we get the call next week

If you passed they will contact you. If not, then Banks will NEVER contact you.

Banks,really dude, where the hell have you been for the last 2 yrs...as for you 2 GOOBERS, good luck. you just sold your souls to the DEVIL!!! :evil:

They didn't tell me how many spots were open. I feel pretty good about my interview. I felt I owned every question they asked. Hopefully I hear something back soon. Good luck to everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They didn't tell me how many spots were open. I feel pretty good about my interview. I felt I owned every question they asked. Hopefully I hear something back soon. Good luck to everybody else.

son,all I can tell you is if you have any other chances to go any where's else,do it...just take the time to read some of our postings from before,and you will see what your heading for.be smart.you look into the p.d. and think about what is best for you!!it's not just about being a cop,it's about the rest of you LIFE...good luck to you!

Those of you that had your oral board, when did you apply? I applied 3 weeks ago, and have yet to hear anything. Just curious about their timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Those of you that had your oral board, when did you apply? I applied 3 weeks ago, and have yet to hear anything. Just curious about their timeline.

I turned in my application the first week of June. The guy who interviewed before me applied in April.

HR dont like when people post on here so they will look your application up and deny you a job.

Has anybody heard back since the interview?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast