Rick Kriseman for Mayor?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Rick Kriseman for Mayor?

What do you guys think of former councilman and current State Rep. Rick Kriseman vs. Foster in 2013? Kriseman always gets our endorsements. Serves on Heroes Board helping to build monument. He's a Dem, but still...

Re: Rick Kriseman for Mayor?

If Foster don't get off his azz and fix the leadership problems we have at the SPPD I say bring on Kriseman!

Rick Kriseman is NOT the right person to lead our city. He is a politician looking to make his bones on the backs of those who work, save, invest, and pay taxes. He has done a poor job in Tally and would be worse in St. Pete. What St. Pete needs is someone like Kathleen Ford, but I doubt that she will run again. :shock:

Whoever is the next St. Pete Mayor needs a sack to clean out the PD and City administration, bring in OUTSIDE Administrators (Grady Judd types) who will do what is right for the city in the long run, not be intimidated by the South-Side thugs, nor be extorted by the racist rhetoric in the city and SPSlimes. :roll:

It's well known that Kriseman has no tolerance for the Uhuru. Remember this article:

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/10/27/news_ ... favo.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by oldstpetecop
    It's well known that Kriseman has no tolerance for the Uhuru. Remember this article:

That was then, this is now. He's a political "wanabe!"

". He is a politician looking to make his bones on the backs of those who work, save, invest, and pay taxes. He has done a poor job in Tally and would be worse in St. Pete. "

Whoever said this has not paid ANY attention to what Kriseman did at the state level. He fought every anti-public employee item Rick Scott pushed. Unfortunately, there are so few dems at the state level he and them were just a speedbump. Look him up. He has led the fight for many issues regarding police, fire, teachers, taxes, etc.

Foster is our guy not Kriesman.

I have to agree Foster is our guy. Kriseman was in Tally and didn't run again, Yes, he is with Heroes but that doesn't buy my vote as a resident.

Quote Originally Posted by oldstpetecop

We haven't heard from the uhurus in 4 years. He is johnny come late. I appreciate the memorial but in the end I like the Mayor we have.

First, Foster got rid of Davis and for that alone he should get four more years. Secondly, Foster is on record saying all city workers will get a raise this year. Go ahead and put somebody else in and see how bad it can get. It is so refreshing to finally have a Mayor who actually likes the police.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast