Staph Kienzle - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Staph Kienzle

Re: Staph Kienzle

This is the same thing the Union has been telling the Mayor and Council for months, but it
    all fell in deaf ears.

Let's remember all the folks that said in the meetings and budget hearing how good Bonner was for the city. How the tables turn!

Quote Originally Posted by NMB PATRIOT
    Ok folks, maybe its time to stop going off on her. She runs a blog that is becoming more and more successful and profitable . I actually think she is a very good writer and has some funny sh!t on the site. It's just not so funny when it affects us.

Mrs. Kienzle just please try to understand that right now we are going through the toughest time since anyone can remember. I know that you have and always will support the police department. Everyone in the city is experiencing undue stress due to the management style of the city manager. But I am an officer, so I will just speak from my perspective. We have fought very hard as an agency to be the best of the best in the law enforcement community. We were the first in many progressive ideas such as being the first department in Miami-Dade County to be nationally and locally accredited. This means that our standards on operating procedures and the functioning of the organization met and exceeded all national standards. Our Detectives have received numerous awards and recognition by the FBI, Secret Service, IRS, ICE, ATF, and the US Marshall's. Our officers have brought in millions of dollars to the city to be used for many, many projects to better serve this community where otherwise there wouldn't have been any funding. We are very proud of our accomplishments and that is why we take things so personal when someone attacks us.

Yes, there have been some seriously childish behavior by a few but they are reacting this way because of the circumstances lately. Bonner has totally destroyed morale across the board and made some very poor decisions that he calls EXPERIMENTS. These EXPERIMENTS are now not only affecting the employees but most importantly the residents. The word out there is that he is hiding many things from Mayor and council and his time in this city is running out. Again this man has failed to negotiate a single thing for the benefit of the residents and has destroyed the lives of many employees. Since he could not accomplish what every other city was able to do recently he takes an easy way out and just lays the workers off. How is this helping the residents? I look at his performance and realize it to be a complete FAILURE.

In conclusion I just hope we stop this tit for tat bashing of each other and work for a better tomorrow. I can not see this city moving ahead in a positive manner with Bonner in the CM position. Mayor and Council I know you read some of these blogs and I implore you to please take some action and speak directly to the Department Heads to better grasp what has been going on under your watch.

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH'!!!!!!!!!! :cop:

Aunt Betty is still at it. Have fun!

Her latest blog is actually very correct on the state of NMB. This city looks exactly the same as it did when i first started nearly 20 years ago when most surrounding cities have improved in one way or another. Just look at the center median that runs along NE 163 St. Those palm frawns havent been trimmed since ive started working in this city. If any trimming has been done to those palms it was from tropical storms passing through this city. The only part of this city that has improved a little is along Bisc Blvd (which belongs to us and north miami) and on NE 163 St east of Bisc Blvd (hmmmm..where most of our council live). Everything west of the train tracks hasn't improved since i was a kid shopping at the 163rd street mall because Aventura Mall didnt exist. And they wonder why no cops live in this city. Why would we, so the council and mayor could do absolutely nothing to improve development, code and the overall looks of this city with our tax dollars. Thats ok, id rather take my money to broward where my city council takes proactive initiatives to keep our streets safe and our neighborhoods clean.

How nice that the City Council is trying to change the tide in the PD due to the pressure from the community. The damage that has been done by the community haters will take years to recover from it. Sad to see the information posted to the antagonistic blog(s) will not help. It is very interesting how the "CLUELESS BLOGGER" changes her attitude on a dime.

"CLUELESS" nice to see you have a union plate on your vehicle tag. :mrgreen:

Why don't you worry about what's happening to this city under the USED CAR SALESMAN BONNER.
    Trust me out of all the haters out there she is the last one to attack.
    I guess the police STO's (same ten officers) are back at it again here.

Truther popo equals to ex-councilman playing all the sides.

quote="truther popo"]Why don't you worry about what's happening to this city under the USED CAR SALESMAN BONNER.
    Trust me out of all the haters out there she is the last one to attack.
    I guess the police STO's (same ten officers) are back at it again here.[/quote]

Mrs. Kienzle

Dear Mrs. Kienzle,
    Please consider writing a story on Jimbo's in Virginia Key south of Miami. (article in today's Miami Herald). The owner James "Jimbo" Luznar is a NMB resident. Thanks in advance. Happy writing.

Staph your just the biggest hypocrite south of the Fla/Ga border. You forgot the story of swinging Richard you started and starred in the news report.??????wow!

Now your talking about private trash pick-up and you are misleading the people of NMB. Folks, do your homework and find out the really issues happening in NMB.

Stop listening the Mayor's voice box and personal writer in the NMB's "V.O." blog. Stop the madness please.

Stay off our site, hen watching foxes, this is for officers, not citizen complaints. If you have a problem with steph post it on her site.

Quote Originally Posted by Duhhhh!!!!
    Stay off our site, hen watching foxes, this is for officers, not citizen complaints. If you have a problem with steph post it on her site.
    Hen watching foxes is just some Jack@$$ trying to stir the pot. Ignore him/her.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast