Staph Kienzle - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Staph Kienzle

Re: Staph Kienzle

i remember staph saying that bonner was the best . well now he is fired. who is checking the checker

Can we just please move on without all the BS from the past. Mayor and Council unanimously voted to get rid of that Demon. He brought nothing but pain and suffering to the employees, residents, and staff. He was like a plague that infected many people. Some deserved it but most did not. He left the same way he was thrown out up north. Now we have to rebuild moral and clean up the destruction he left behind. Even though he is still here I already see the change in everyone's attitude. Everyone seems more productive and are finally focusing on their jobs instead of looking for ways to leave the city.

The only other piece of the puzzle left is MAC SERDA who was the single most contributor and facilitator to the madness. The MASTER of COOKING the BOOKS. I am glad he finally got caught and council saw his BS up and personal. Folks this man has been manipulating numbers since he started here. And his masterpiece was displayed during the Boner Reign.
    We fired someone for conspiring to throw bird seeds, I wonder what the punishment should be for someone that cost the city anywhere from $175,000 to $800,000.

By the way MAC you miserable Pis ant, the detectives who seize that LETF money put their lives at extraordinary risk above the normal call of duty,while you hide behind your desk and create fraudulent numbers. You are 10 times worse then Boner and everyone knows this. I hope you like what you see in that mirror.

Excellent point!

If the punishment for a police officer asking another city employee to sprinkle some harmless bird seed on the ground is termination, what would be the fair and appropriate punishment for an assistant city manager who is caught knowingly and deliberately filing fraudulant financial statements??? The officer who conspired to sprinkle birdseed cost the taxpayers nothing, but Mac Serda's fraudulant actions ended up costing the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

To this point in time nothing has been done to Mac Serda. Not only has he not been punished, but he still has his job and encouraged by the city's inaction he may be filing more fraudulant financial statements as we speak. He may not be done and may yet end up costing the taxpyers even more money in the future!

Fair is fair. If sprinkling bird seed causes you to be fired, then committing fraud and costing the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars should probably result in the death penalty!

Did Somebody's husband got a speeding ticket again in NMB???????

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Did Somebody's husband got a speeding ticket again in NMB???????
    Go back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hunker can help straighten our this Department.
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345