Staph Kienzle
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Staph Kienzle

Staph Kienzle

attention all units and YES all union members which are officers

ms. staph kienzle is not a friend of nmb officer as she likes to claim. she is just a hypocrit because Kienzle's husband was a UNION Member at miami dade fire rescue and he got a BIG FAT PENSION. STAPH K. go chase myron and kiss george.

if you want to dance a CHA-CHA- CHA u came to the right place. stay tune for more news.

Re: Staph Kienzle

So you still think it was the Chief that came up with those cuts retard?

Anyway as you were shown today the number is staggering and the only way to make those cuts are layoffs.... Wait there is one more solution, we may be able to manage if every officer were to take an additional 26% pay cut on top of the 10% already made on this last contract. With a grand total .......drum roll please..........36%. Now is that reasonable Staph?

Bottom line is we are going to have layoffs, maybe not as much as 24 but they are definitely coming. Uh oh Staph, looks like the Mayor lied to you. What a surprise!!!

It's amazing Staph that you are continuing to reap the benefits PERSONALLY with your hubby that you so desperately want to take from others. If you feel so strong about this then why don't you give your hubby's pension back to the county??? Anyone??? I hear crickets. That's what I thought Hypocrite.

Again I remind everyone especially those who are pissed off at the Obama Nightmare of a president we have. PLEASE compare apples to apples. What I mean by that is don't take Washington DC drama and bring it to the city of NMB. IT IS NOT THE SAME.

I know you all want to feel important, but you are playing "doctor" while your loved one is laying on the operating table. You are only hurting yourselves and allowing a backwoods hick ruin this community.

By the way BONER get ready for a special summons to court along with your friend who apparently you felt like discussing an active criminal investigation with (in the presence of several off duty WITNESSES. Hope you have good counsel SIR. Make sure your stories are match and get a good attorney.

On another note...

Its getting harder and harder to dedicate one self to this city. I am speaking for the officers and every other employee in this city. Do the DAMN cuts and lets move on already. Things will definitely take time to get use to by the residents in the services provided but it is what it is.

Good by top notch professional services and hello Deliverance. Aint tha rite masta Lyndon ser

warm regards

Steph I personally disagree with the ticket,in fact i think that the residents that live in NMB should be given a break when it comes to violations. I also don't think he got the ticket b/c of you. If you look at the ticket it should indicate the violation.
    Also I think the county is a good idea as we will immediately get raises and only have to contribute 3% to our pension costs instead of 11.1%
    They also have better benefits, more options, and differential pay in % figures. Not a measly $10 a week that we get here.

As for the citizens I don't think that would be so great though. In fact, I think if you did layoff the 24 officers you would still get faster response times and better service. But that's just my opinion and its based on being in the field and being 100% honest with you.

I agree with the layoffs and lets MOVE ON already!!!

This debate is just creating an atmosphere of hate along all sectors of this city. We will still be professional though. and protect you and yours. Also we are aware that more than 99.9% of the residents are good hard working people here. So please don't take a single person's words and exploit them on the backs of the majority. People are just real ticked off right now and our venting out of anger. I think if you really sat down and were able to see the true figures and what the City manager is doing to skew them you would think differently of the situation. Not to mention how he is going about dealing with his employees. So ultimately you can thank him for all that is being done and the council for blindly following him and the few angry activists.

By the way Ms. Kienzle, you may want to speak to Mike Pons. I understand you do not like nor respect unions, but he is respectful and he may share with you some interesting information about the city you may not know.

Quote Originally Posted by sorry for ????
    Steph I personally disagree with the ticket,in fact i think that the residents that live in NMB should be given a break when it comes to violations. I also don't think he got the ticket b/c of you. If you look at the ticket it should indicate the violation.
    Also I think the county is a good idea as we will immediately get raises and only have to contribute 3% to our pension costs instead of 11.1%
    They also have better benefits, more options, and differential pay in % figures. Not a measly $10 a week that we get here.

As for the citizens I don't think that would be so great though. In fact, I think if you did layoff the 24 officers you would still get faster response times and better service. But that's just my opinion and its based on being in the field and being 100% honest with you.

I agree with the layoffs and lets MOVE ON already!!!

This debate is just creating an atmosphere of hate along all sectors of this city. We will still be professional though. and protect you and yours. Also we are aware that more than 99.9% of the residents are good hard working people here. So please don't take a single person's words and exploit them on the backs of the majority. People are just real ticked off right now and our venting out of anger. I think if you really sat down and were able to see the true figures and what the City manager is doing to skew them you would think differently of the situation. Not to mention how he is going about dealing with his employees. So ultimately you can thank him for all that is being done and the council for blindly following him and the few angry activists.

why is it that "Ms. Kitty Galore" sledom speaks at public hearings?

Ms. Steph,

You forgot to mention in your lastest blog entry that it was the Police Union that discovered the City Manager's budget scam. Soon the Union will reveal another scam the city is running, but we all know you will give the credit to your secret BFF (PendeJo).

Just remember, the union is not the enemy nor does the union view you as an enemy. the union respects your views and comments on unions, but the union's only request is that you get all the information 1st before you go to print.

P.S. remember "great expectations leads to great disappointments".........think about your past comments about certain people you always praise.

your friend,

union public servant :cop:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the attention!!!!!!!!! Please remember----GREAT EXPECTATIONS LEADS TO GREAT DISAPPOINTMENTS!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Kienzle,

Remember all the statements made because everyone is taking notice. Even with all the negative and disappointing comments; I am not your enemy. Continue with your research and take the time to meet with me and bring anyone you like with you. I will present new and interesting information to bring clarity to the situation(s).

GOD bless the U.S.A.,

Your Public Union Servant

GEORGE CLYMER WHERE ARE YOU? NMBPD NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Ms. Kienzle hotline

THE BARRIER BY FRANTZ HOUSE HAS BEEN THERE FOR OVER 15 YEARS. IT WAS PLACED THERE, SO IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT FOR DRUG DEALERS IN THE GOVERNMENT CENTER TO FLEE THE AREA DURING POLICE OPERATIONS.

THE BARRIER MAY HAVE BEEN REPLACED RECENTLY WITH A NEWER ONE. FRANTZ DID NOT HAVE IT PUT THERE ORIGINALLY (YOU GOT BAD INFORMATION)

THE OLD SCHOOL NARC'S AT NMBPD HAD IT PUT THERE. ASK YOUR INFORMANTS.

JUST SAYING.

plz verify. plz confirm.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast