Cameron lets tell all. - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Cameron lets tell all.

ITS NEAT HOW LIBBY HAS HIS OWN LITTLE GOLF TEAM NOW.

DO ME A FAVOR, I KNOW ITS THE SAME PERSON TYPING "NO TO OBSORN" TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME WHAT DO WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIM.

EVEN THE MODERATOR ASKED AND THERE WAS NO REPLY, YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF CAMERONS BUDDIES GETTING PAID TO TYPE "NO TO WADE OSBORN"

ARE YOU AFRAID HE MIGHT FIRE YOU...

PROOF PROOF PROOF...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :!:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    DO ME A FAVOR, I KNOW ITS THE SAME PERSON TYPING "NO TO OBSORN" TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME WHAT DO WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIM.

EVEN THE MODERATOR ASKED AND THERE WAS NO REPLY, YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF CAMERONS BUDDIES GETTING PAID TO TYPE "NO TO WADE OSBORN"

ARE YOU AFRAID HE MIGHT FIRE YOU...

PROOF PROOF PROOF...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :!:
    Just remember to make sure you have documentation to support the facts not just rumors. If and/or when you get the facts, scan them and put them on another website and post the link to it here. If not then the post will not remain and it will be deleted.

I voted for cameron and will not vote for him again.

Neither will many of the rest of us. We have not seen a penny since he took office while others are getting raises

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Quote Originally Posted by tellall
    Lets post all the concerns with him wasting department money.
    That's a great idea, as the public doesn't know what all is going on within the agency money wise. (Lots of smoke and mirrors) All that I ask is to just please keep it within the TOU and not turn it into a slam session against certain people.

MOD 610,

It is evident that from reading some of your posts you have a vested interest against the current admin and are subduing the adverse posting of other candidates while allowing for roumor like comments to be spread about the current admin and sheriff. This appears to pick and choose when to apply your discretional view within the scope of TOU. Maybe you would consider passing the gavel to someone who is impartial, fair, and will not misuse thier moderation status for the support of any specific candidate. Now instead of deleting, editing, or comming back with some witty banter be real with the forum and your position. Review your messages on here and ask yourself how others could perceive what is going on here. Your assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated and if you'ld like to communicate with me via private message or phone my office I would be glad to discuss this matter further.

Thank you for your time and review,
    4ThePeople

Does Mod 610 know who you are 4thepeople? How would they call you? If you know who 610 is and 610 knows who you are then what kind of shenanigans are going on here? :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by 4ThePeople
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 610
    Quote Originally Posted by tellall
    Lets post all the concerns with him wasting department money.
    That's a great idea, as the public doesn't know what all is going on within the agency money wise. (Lots of smoke and mirrors) All that I ask is to just please keep it within the TOU and not turn it into a slam session against certain people.

MOD 610,

It is evident that from reading some of your posts you have a vested interest against the current admin and are subduing the adverse posting of other candidates while allowing for roumor like comments to be spread about the current admin and sheriff. This appears to pick and choose when to apply your discretional view within the scope of TOU. Maybe you would consider passing the gavel to someone who is impartial, fair, and will not misuse thier moderation status for the support of any specific candidate. Now instead of deleting, editing, or comming back with some witty banter be real with the forum and your position. Review your messages on here and ask yourself how others could perceive what is going on here. Your assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated and if you'ld like to communicate with me via private message or phone my office I would be glad to discuss this matter further.

Thank you for your time and review,
    4ThePeople
    I do not have a vested interest in any candidate nor do I care who gets elected. As a matter of fact, someone keeps putting unsubstantiated info about the current Sheriff, along with several potential or current candidates that gets removed by me when located.

As for my witty banter, I will not post any here. I have said numerous times that if a fact is made and supporting evidence is there then feel free to post it. For one the salary of every member is public and most is known. Second the amount of command staff has more them doubled, several high paid civilians work there then ever before, 3 majors, 8 captains, 18 Lt's, numerous volunteers who are in specialty units (Marine on the boats on their own and Air Support as observers, which is a whole other discussion and topic that should be discussed for legality reasons) consume the fuel budget faster then the assigned unit members do, not to mention no manpower additions where needed, money for pay raises that were given but moved elsewhere, etc, etc. (FYI, I can elaboriate further about what I just wrote if you would like :wink: )

So 4thepeople how does that go against what I have said all along here.I am not on any side but right in the middle. There appears to be several misuses of money within the agency that anyone can see and if it was is corrected that would be great.

That is the only problem the BOCC see's and have approached him in an attempt to fix those issues with no success. That information has come from both the BOCC, Union Members, and Command Staff Members.

Now on the other hand, if there were no issues that should have been posted here as well. The topic was open for discussion and I was trying to promote that here as this is the place for information sharing as it is stated in the TOU. Also I was going to stay out of this topic and let others respond until you decided to bring me in and have me respond to your post. From reading your post, I can tell that you took the meaning of this thread one way and it was also open for another way as well.

As for calling your office I don't know who you are and you are not a registered member here so there is "No PM for you. End of line" (Say as the guy from the Seinfeld show, "No soup for you, end of line" Also there is no need for me to call you, stop by, or PM as I will say what I need here in open public forums so everyone can see that I am not trying to hide anything and be transparent as to my stance.

Its just another scare tactic from command trying to bully.

The 4thepeople smells like "Peaches" :snicker: :devil: :cop:

Think Admin........... :wink:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast