Are you kidding us - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Are you kidding us

Hey listen loser, I forgot more police work than you will ever know, I make more arrests now than ever before so dont worry about where I came from, worry about what I"m doing now!!

Hey listen loser, I forgot more police work than you will ever know, I make more arrests now than ever before so dont worry about where I came from, worry about what I"m doing now!!

That statement only proves that you are OLD, RETIRED from somewhere, and now RETIRED here. Besides Captain B, you would have had to acually been a detective to know more than I do. You never were, and could never be. You can't even assign cases in the system, and without the analysts or Mathews doing your work for you, you could not do what you do now. You forgot nothing because you never learned anything. Who wears the L on their forehead now?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why should I worry? You probably need an O2 tank just to make it across the parking lot. Forgot more police work? Getting a little Alzheimer's are we? More arrest? Really? Getting credit for the SO picking up on a warrant? Stay retired, sit at Denny's for the AARP early bird and relive whatever glory days you may have had. Quit mooching off the state and save the taxpayers some money.

That was well said, thank you for speaking up. I thought it was just us here in HQ who really believes this man should go home. Why or why did they move him here. Stay safe brother and keep your back to the wall. You could get hit in the head with a policy manual if you are not carful. That is the only weapon he knows how to qualify with.

How do you know that was Captain Brongel. I never hear him speak like that. What is this interest in bashing him. I know a few analysts have told me they do not like him, but I doubt they write on this site. Maybe he holds them accountable. We all know you can’t do THAT here or you will be out the door. No problems for the next Governor….. I suggest you leave Brongel alone and concentrate on your own job. Who cares how much he makes. He has the KSA’s to do the job. Besides, he is not that old. And while we are at it, has he EVER hurt you?

I thought when Sink fired Cutcliffe this type of venomous hatred and retaliation was over,

I guess it was someone else causing the hatred. Ooops.......

You never know how much you will miss someone until they are gone. I miss her. Loud, rough, DEMANDING, but straight forward. At least she would lead, and make a decision, no matter how unpopular. Now our leaders have two hour lunches even with London fired. Hand wringing and woe is me thinking. Nothing and no one scared Cutcliffe. I mean nothing. A little hard headed, but a rock to lean on when you needed her. Can you say that about our leadership now. She is still here and calling more shots behind the scenes than you would suspect.

well, okay, that is fair. she did work and make decisions. most i didnot care for, but she would make up her mind. she did give me a new charger and big computer monitor for my old eyes. maybe i was too harsh onher. ops:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast