Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 67
Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt BJ. Your initials (BJ - just in case you can’t figure that out) explain how you got your promotion. So stop trying to blow smoke up our ass. You had to leave PGPD cause everyone there know your true colors. Sorry snowflake but the REAL truth hurts.
    Jealousy is just a real bit@#
    I'm sure the fine sergeant has no trouble cashing the check or sleeping at night unlike you. Instead of being misogynous jealous male chauvinist pig who hates women or minorities for getting promoted instead of your archie bunker a$$, apply yourself and AT LEAST try to be a productive police officer.

AOC+3

Scripted response to the truth

Jealousy is just a real bit@#
    I'm sure the fine sergeant has no trouble cashing the check or sleeping at night unlike you. Instead of being misogynous jealous male chauvinist pig who hates women or minorities for getting promoted instead of your archie bunker a$$, apply yourself and AT LEAST try to be a productive police officer.
    Awwwwww, now there’s the AOC +3 gang’s scripted response. Your homophobic, xenophobic, anti-LGBTQ, and a racist if you speak the truth and try to defy us. I, unlike a lot of you AOC+3 worshipers, can speak the truth and can prove what I am saying is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth SO HELP ME GOD!

Oh yeah let me know when you get a real police job then come talk to me about being productive.

Dispatcher Mike
    Awwweee. Another jealous bit@# to dumb to get promoted so they gotta criticize others. Our agency promotes like every other agency. Snowflakes don't understand how the REAL world works because everything should fair and even and everyone should hold hands and pray for world peace.

Grow up you disgruntled losers and quit hating. This agency rocks!!
    Come on now sarg, we all know that you and Ramos have always been members of Lytle’s casting couch crew. Doing whatever illegal, immoral, unethical and corrupt little tasks he asks of you so you can get ahead. The ones who really deserve the promotions refused to be part of the casting couch crew so they got cast out. That’s why we had to advertise outside the department not once but twice to fill a sergeant position, so now we will have a sergeant who has no knowledge of our airport or our police department running a shift.

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm the arrival of baby Bellizzard?

I’d like to send the a congratulations cake.

Unregistered

Jealousy is a bit@#

send it to you daddy's coming out of the closet party! All you jealous wannnabbees seriously crack me up. your not going anywhere because you have no talent other than going on this site to bash all the people you truly wish you could be more like

Unregistered

Wanna slice

send it to you daddy's coming out of the closet party! All you jealous wannnabbees seriously crack me up. your not going anywhere because you have no talent other than going on this site to bash all the people you truly wish you could be more like
    WOW dude. Why so hostile? I usually send a congratulations cake for times like this but after your response maybe I should send you one to celebrate your hostility.

Unregistered
    Can anyone confirm the arrival of baby Bellizzard?

I’d like to send the a congratulations cake.
    Are you putting pink or blue frosting on it?

Unregistered
    Are you putting pink or blue frosting on it?
    Snowflake white.

Unregistered

Laughing all the way to the bank

Jealousy is a bit@# and a dish best served cold my little friends

Unregistered

Get it right snowflake.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3031987]Jealousy is a bit@# and a dish best served cold my little friends[/QUOTE

https://youtu.be/5vwHLMs04XA

Page 67 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast