%$*# my supervisors say

%$*# my supervisors say

Standard answers and questions from some of my supervisors.

I don't know.
    The Captain said so.
    How do you do that?
    We don't arrest people
    No you can't arrest for a traffic violation.
    Don't shoot the messenger.
    Well thats the evaluation score they told me to give you.

These are just a few of the pearls of wisdom from my fearless leaders.

Add any from yours.

I am glad to have a job, but honestly Aglaw is behind in so many ways and the silliness is getting old. I wish we could move forward.

Re: %$*# my supervisors say

Well you have TR......excuse me CHIEF TR.....so nothing is going to change anytime soon!

Here is the breakdown:

TR and RP fathered DN who now has a stepson JB. Nice jeans by the way JB! If TR and DN have there way WS will be a Lt. again even after a royal FU. I mean really what does a DUI have anything to do with maters? We can let then drive drunk by god but if they they have got maters they should be breaking rocks in Folsom. Rutherford has the power. JB was smart to make him chief as TR is lucky to be able to count to ten. Must be nice to have two offices in White Springs and Tally. So JB ultimately get want he wants as TR will never make a decision and has always been spineless. TR never has done anything other than suck arse, no prior LEO, no decision making skills and will always side with the public over his officers. He will die with the aglaw policy manual in his hands! WHAT HAPPENED TO BACKBONE AND TESTICULAR FORTITUDE.

You think it is bad now? Just wait until AG merges with FHP next year, its going to get worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You think it is bad now? Just wait until AG merges with FHP next year, its going to get worse!
    And they start shutting down the slower side stations.

Merging with FHP, your joking right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I dont know

That is what they are coming on the 27th for, to figure out what to do with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I dont know

That is what they are coming on the 27th for, to figure out what to do with us.
    Exactly! AG is going somewhere, if it is not with FHP, maybe it will be with FWC.

My Sgt says: Sorry I just cannot do that, I cannot let you off because that would take me to minimum, but then turns around and wants you to come in on your day off so he can be off, I said sorry I just cannot do that.