Next Lieutenant

Thread: Next Lieutenant

Next Lieutenant

Who is it going to be?

Re: Next Lieutenant

Who would you like it to be? Would the rank and file prefer someone from within the Department or a newcomer?

Quote Originally Posted by Looking In
    Who is it going to be?
    You're joking right? Last time this was posted you needed a bachelor's degree. Now it seems that 60 credits and some experience are good enough. They dumbed the requirements down for the CID sgt who never seems to come when he's called out and puts everything that may require some time and/or attention into abeyance. After all, there's only so many hours in the day and so many cigarettes to smoke, mountain dews to drink, snickers bars to eat, and supervisors butts to kiss

Hey, who did get the lieutenant's position in the Town of Lady Lake?

Looks like nobody got it since it is posted on their website as a vacancy again.

I saw the posting again. Is there an internal favorite or is this a legitimate search?

I just saw the posting for the Lts position. I am from a mid size agency in Florida (over 100 officers) that meets the requirements. Our agency has our share of homicides, police shootings, etc. I am looking for some constructive information on what the rank and file thinks of the agency and current staff. I am not looking to have anyone degrade the agency and really looking more on the positive side of your agency. I have traveled to your area many times with LEO's who are avid motorcycle riders. What changes would you like to see in these times of budget cuts, etc. Please for your agency and those who work their please keep the remarks in a positive side without slamming anyone by name. I already have the jest of what one does from prior posts. Thanks