You talk about me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You talk about me

Well, well, C.G. your time is coming. You too will be on Clermonts chopping block.
    Ive heard some underhanded, dirty down nasty events about you. You sly fox what will your wife say to that. Its too bad I cant talk to her....Clermont Finest. You Suck!

Re: You talk about me

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... About time somebody called him out! He gives all the good cops here a bad name. :devil:

knowing him as I do, I am most likely certain he really doesn't give a sh!t what u or any other POS at that joke arse agency thinks...... As far as his wife, she knows more then u think sooooo......do u have something a$$hole?????? :devil: :devil: :devil:

That's impressive, that's the positive attitude you need. Gloating about shaming your daughter and your wife. I feel sad for little BG as for you wife she knows exactly what you are. Your days are numbered just a matter of time for you to get canned.
    We are trying to figure were you paid when you took you D.C. trip?
    Does the chief know about your prostitute you took with you and where does M.E. have in
    all this?
    I believe its call unbecoming of an officer? Your days are numbered.
    And cant wait for all of your underhanded illegal activities to come out.
    We know about A.R and J.R.
    Just a matter a time....Im calling you out. Dirty Cop, you give us all a bad name....

You are all a bunch of whining babies. Get a life. If any of you are actually suppose to be patrolling our streets and protecting us - we are all screwed. Don't you have more important things to do with your time than ***** and moan about crap that is none of your business. Obiviously the professionalism of law enforcement officers has gone out the window in South Lake County. Who cares about what one officer does during his personal life. I don't and you shouldn't either. Be more concerned about yours, because obiviously you personal life must really suck for you to even take the time to post crap on a forum like this about another cop. Get a life and grow up - ALL of YOU!

They wouldn't be so concerned but it happen when CG and ME was showing respects to officers who have fallen. And to me as an officer that is downright distasteful for that uniforms they wear and the officers who really serve an protect. And it keeps happening on the night shift in different parts of the city. It’s about time the people wake up and realize the officers are wasting tax payers’ dollars and giving other cops bad names. The city had to clean up one dirty cop before and now they should check out the others. I feel sorry for all parties involved. Eventually the dirty cops will get caught they always do because they cannot lie anymore but at the same time they always leave a bad taste in the communities eyes. It's sad that the city cannot keep or get good honest cops.

funny how certain posts get deleted off here, seems that certain people can do certain things and it all gets hidden. CG your day will come soon enough, and ME i can't believe your even aloud to be called SGT. i think its stupid theres good officers working at CPD and they all get bad reputations from people like you two. shame shame.

I'm sure ME and CG complained that it was on here, I'm sure there wives don't know all the deatils and they didn't want them to see that. Plus the media would love to get ahold of something like that. Just proves the point that CPD is full of GREAT officers. I feel bad for the good ones, espcially the ones working on ME's squad, having to call him their SGT must really suck. It will only take time untill this entire situation is blown up. haha good luck CG and ME

It sure is amazing how the post was deleted, I wonder how that was done. Hmmm, interesting.
    C.G. you are dirt and you have no respect for yourself, your wife and your daughter.
    M.E. your a disgrace to your wife and daughter.
    Both of you cowards should not be wearing a uniform. Your D.C. trip was for honorable men, something neither one of
    you have.
    C.G. hide behind your I dont care attitude that will catch up with very soon. Let me give a peice of free advice be good to
    to your family and respect and treasure them, because when its all gone you would be wishing and wondering where it all went. The hate of your daughter and your wife will be a long lasting affect on them and you.
    I saw your wife and daughter just the other day wow, you can see the hurt on them. Its very sad that you continue in your pattern of adultry, when this woman has done nothing to you to earn that. You are an abusive man. My heart goes out to her
    and your daughter. Good luck, you really are a loser and a coward. P.G. keep your head up take care of you and B.G....keep that loser husband away from you and your baby. Wait and see this will all come out very soon.

One down one to go :evil:
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast