whats worse working in lauderhill or liberty city?

whats worse working in lauderhill or liberty city?

Since there both cities r a dump and joke to work in which is worse to do 20 years on patrol?????

Re: whats worse working in lauderhill or liberty city?

Yes, both cities are a dump and both deal with REAL violence.

The difference are the police agencies.

Lauderhill PD has a GREAT pay package. Toped out police officer make just shy of 80,000 as their base salary. Sergeants jump to 98,000 as their base salary.

They have decent Equiptment such as Rifles, very reliable and updated in-car computer systems, the cars are our weak point, but it's currently being addressed. They expect 50 brand new cars over a 5 year period. Each officer is getting a brand new Gen 4 Glock Firearm (hopefully before the end of 2013). They will be getting them free of charge and will serve as their duty weapon. In addition, the city is allowing the officers to keep their current Glocks for sedimentary purposes. This year (2013), we are starting a Great 48 hour training block put on my our very own training coordinating, Joe Yasko. Yasko was able to fit everything related to the training into two FULL training days. Not many agencies can afford to do this right now with the economy the way it is. Yasko and Smalling were determined to find the money and make this happen. Training Training Training.

We have many specialized units such as: VIN (high-level narcotics), SNU ( street narcotics unit), CSU ( Crime Suppression Unit), SWAT, K9, Detective positions for persons and property crimes, COP (community orientated policing), and other aggressive neighborhood protection units.

We also have a full Dive Team that not many depts offer. FTO Program amongst many other programs.

We may be a medium sized agency but we certainly deal with large city issues. And we do so properly and professionally. I am finally proud to say I'm a member of the LPD. Boy have they turned this agency around!!!!!!!!

Liberty City is disgusting and to date, not many positive changes have been made.

At least Lauderhill PD is making a great attempt to better themselves and their heavily populated city.

Quote Originally Posted by REAL LPD

Lauderhill PD has a GREAT pay package. Toped out police officer make just shy of 80,000 as their base salary. Sergeants jump to 98,000 as their base salary.

They have decent Equiptment such as Rifles, very reliable and updated in-car computer systems, the cars are our weak point, but it's currently being addressed. They expect 50 brand new cars over a 5 year period. Each officer is getting a brand new Gen 4 Glock Firearm (hopefully before the end of 2013). They will be getting them free of charge and will serve as their duty weapon. In addition, the city is allowing the officers to keep their current Glocks for sedimentary purposes. This year (2013), we are starting a Great 48 hour training block put on my our very own training coordinating, Joe Yasko. Yasko was able to fit everything related to the training into two FULL training days. Not many agencies can afford to do this right now with the economy the way it is. Yasko and Smalling were determined to find the money and make this happen. Training Training Training.

We have many specialized units such as: VIN (high-level narcotics), SNU ( street narcotics unit), CSU ( Crime Suppression Unit), SWAT, K9, Detective positions for persons and property crimes, COP (community orientated policing), and other aggressive neighborhood protection units.

We also have a full Dive Team that not many depts offer. FTO Program amongst many other programs.

We may be a medium sized agency but we certainly deal with large city issues. And we do so properly and professionally. I am finally proud to say I'm a member of the LPD. Boy have they turned this agency around!!!!!!!!

Liberty City is disgusting and to date, not many positive changes have been made.

At least Lauderhill PD is making a great attempt to better themselves and their heavily populated city.
    Sediment is a naturally occurring material that is broken down by processes of weathering and erosion, and is subsequently transported by the action of wind, water, or ice, and/or by the force of gravity acting on the particle itself.

What does keeping our retired Glocks have to do with erosion? Are you saying my Glock is so old that it is eroded?

Quote Originally Posted by REAL LPD

Excellent... sounds like a dept which great potential. Im ready help you guys out!!!!!! God knows the hill zone can get busy... stay professional and stay safe god speed. Out...