Please explain the following Court Docket - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Please explain the following Court Docket

264 HOURS

Time to cut a deal against your PC buddies.

I am pretty sure what that court docket says is Mr. & Mrs. Mongoose have "only" less than 240 hours of freedom left!!!
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

The docket says that you, mongoose have only 216 hours before you have a new residence with new roommates and neighbors

The way I interpret that docket is that MR. & MRS. MONGOOSE have a short 192 hours of freedom left!!!

96 hours to go!!!
    :snicker: :snicker:

I believe what the docket says, mongoose, is you have a meeting with destiny in less than 72 hours. Yes DESTINY!!! In under 3 days!!!

Remember you said in your video, that the court hearing was "obscene" and such a "violation" of your "due process", really? You sound like such a moron using all of these big court terms. In reality you are an uneducated idiot, that thinks that she is smart. Come on everyone knows what you are all a about! You were a gypsy cop that could not last at even the poorest excuses for police departments, Opa locka, Golden Beach, West Miami. You were terminated from every job you have ever had, even that joke of a police academy. Come on, even your loser supporters at GBPD are able to keep their jobs. Well a few anyway.

You are broken, really a very sad specimen, when you look in the mirror I wonder, do you see the ugliness and I don't mean the physical ugliness, you know the eyes that are so close together it appears you only have one eye or the gross straight "ELVIRA" "died"black hair or the big fat botox injected lips or the "plastic" sheen that reflects off of that thing you call a face, that the rest of society calls a scary mask.

What I am talking about is the ugliness that comes from within, the thing that made Karma your worst enemy. That very deep seeded hate that thrives in you, that makes you always think you are the "victim" all of the time. Are you really that insecure? Obviously you are. But, that is the bad news, the good news is you will not be able to hurt anyone for a while as you will more than likely be in prision for some time.

I hope while you have this time to reflect you are able to work on your inner self, there is no hope for your outter self, but you may be able to reach that little girl in you and show her the love she so desperately needs!!

I must thank you for turning me onto this outlet because when I read from anyone of the nearly 150 topics you posted on this site to harass and threaten, it just fuels the fire. To think that while you were basking in your perceived victory you were the targets of a federal investigation is quite funny and so fitting!!!
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Can you please give my little boy two of those cute little Walmart smiley stickers?

Straight from a Google Source.
    Becoming a convicted felon can be a major stain on person's reputation. For the vast majority of people it will ruin their chances of finding a good, well-paying job. Most job applications typically ask the applicant if they were convicted of a felony and in many cases what the felony was. A felony conviction instantly removes much of the trust an employer may have in an employee and as a result drops an applicant down to the bottom of, if not removing them completely from, the list of applicants to consider.There are some fields of work that consider giving felons a second chance, or do not require a high amount of trust or reliability in their employees. Automotive repairs shops such as Aamco are always on the look out for hard-working employees with mechanical knowledge and a willingness to do manual labor and hard work. Many retail outlets, such as Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Walgreens and Toy R' Us are willing to hire felons for specific jobs. Most of the major cell-phones careers, including Verizon, AT&T, U.S. Cellular and Sprint hire felons for some jobs available. Moving companies are often willing to hire felons for the same reasons as the automotive repair shops.

Your convicted Felons.
    WE WIN
    YOU LOSE!

Well today was D-day. Anybody have info to start the celebration?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast