Mall Cerfew?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mall Cerfew?

Mall Cerfew?

What is the deal with the Aventura Mall cerfew? My 19 year old son and my 17 year old niece that's visiting from Europe wanted to go and watch a movie last Friday. They were treated like criminals. My son had his ID on him but my niece left her passport at home. I was told that some idiot security guard that was dressed in all black and posing as a police officer named "Gomez" accordingto his name tag started giving them a hard time because they wanted to see a movie. He was rude and obnoxious. When they asked him why they need to show him an ID to see a movie that was not rated R, he told them not to worry why and to leave the question asking up to him. When I heard this, I felt like driving down there and reporting him to the REAL police. I personally went there the next night to go to the movies and sure enough, they had more mall security at the enterance of the movies than at Fort Knox. There was one police car parked near by with no police officer in it. I figured out that is how this "Gomez" tricks people into thinking he is a cop!

Is this even legal? How can a business turn away a person that wants a service that cannot be provided by any other means other than physically being there? I am furious! I will be calling the Better Business Bureau and the ACLU! I assure you, I have the money to burn and I will not let this city turn into a city of fake police and unconstitutional policies!

Re: Mall Cerfew?

Unfortunately this is one of those scenarios where a few bad apples ruin it for the bunch.

The younger populace of non swimming democrats from surrounding areas have ruined it for all. We cannot address them directly for fear of reprisal from the ACLU or NAACP. We are forced to turn a blind eye to the real issue.

So because they screw it up for themselves, they end up screwing it up for everyone.

Welcome to politically correct America.

Quote Originally Posted by the truth teller
    Unfortunately this is one of those scenarios where a few bad apples ruin it for the bunch.

The younger populace of non swimming democrats from surrounding areas have ruined it for all. We cannot address them directly for fear of reprisal from the ACLU or NAACP. We are forced to turn a blind eye to the real issue.

So because they screw it up for themselves, they end up screwing it up for everyone.

Welcome to politically correct America.
    Aventura mall used to be such a nice mall. The aquatically challenged democrats you speak of were not there several years ago. They have infested the area. If Aventura does not step up it's game I am afraid that it will face the same fate as the rest of the area to the south. The mall security at the mall is all democratic as well. I have never seen anyone there that is of non-democratic origin. I was there last week and I asked a security guard for directions to Starbucks and he looked at me like as if I had asked him to solve the mystery of the pyramids. I could not understand anything he was saying and I just walked away. I dont know what the owners are thinking.

First of all learn how to spell, it is curfew not cerfew. Second, it must suck to be you now, since you are the NEW minority in your own back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by New kids on the block
    First of all learn how to spell, it is curfew not cerfew. Second, it must suck to be you now, since you are the NEW minority in your own back yard.
    At least you know who's yard it is. Landlords have been known to go the distance to protect what is theirs. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by New kids on the block
    Oh great, Im guessing you are aquatically challenged yourself no doubt.

So its cool that one of the largest sources of revenue in your city is going to eventually be destroyed because the people doing it are as scared of the water as you are?

You remember that retard when your city is laying people off and tearing your pension apart because Aventura becomes another Opa Locka....its all good in da hood my brother. Dont worry me none, my ass up da fuk outa dis joint soon!!

Officer Gomez works for APD and is a fine officer. Mr. Soffer hires the best officers to run the mall. We take great pride in the laws for the weekend at mall.

You better not be speeding or running red lights when I'm on duty, because you definitely will not have money to burn when I'm done with you. :cop:

Take your money to burn and buy yourself some spelling lessons. You should also spend a couple of bucks so someone can teach your niece some common sense, so she doesn't leave the house again without identification. Too bad money can't buy brains and common sense.

Sorry spelling teacher......can you tell me what country you live in?

Would that happen to be Russia?

Since when the fuk are American citizens required to carry their ID? Has the constitution been suspended in Aventura? Yes, when you drive a car you must because some idiot decided driving was a privilege and not a right. But walking down the street or through a mall or scratching my nuts at a bus stop, not only do I not have to have ID on me, I'm not required to give it to any form of law enforcement just because they want me to.

Idiots that overstep their boundaries and constantly forget that its us that serves the public, not the other way around....thats why the public hates us so much.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast