And the hammer falls! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: And the hammer falls!

Quote Originally Posted by one of the demoted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    9 Sgt's as of now will be demoted effective July 1st. FHP 0. This merger is one sided.
    Remember we are going to their house. You can call it a merger but it's really a takeover. But I'm good with it. Let's move on and see if we can make this work. And I am one of the demoted- 13% poorer.

Im also one of the 9 getting demoted and I'm NOT good with it. You know something I don't?

9 Sgt's as of now will be demoted effective July 1st. FHP 0. This merger is one sided.
    Remember we are going to their house. You can call it a merger but it's really a takeover. But I'm good with it. Let's move on and see if we can make this work. And I am one of the demoted- 13% poorer.

Im also one of the 9 getting demoted and I'm NOT good with it. You know something I don't?

I'm also one of the 9 and it's tough being demoted after working hard to get there, just to have it taken from you. It was hard as it was to promote to get a raise, but know I got knocked down to the bottom just to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by Frustrated

I'm also one of the 9 and it's tough being demoted after working hard to get there, just to have it taken from you. It was hard as it was to promote to get a raise, but know I got knocked down to the bottom just to start over.
    And Tricky Ricky and his boys in congress took 3% as well from you. Crooks.

Get ready for the next shoe to fall. Seniority, there is no way to merge seniority. How can you go into someones house and claim that you have rights over their off-duty jobs etc. And before you go apesh*t on me, read the transcript that was e-mailed and the card that you just filled out. Sound familiar DOH 07-01-2011 Trooper?

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Know Dont Care
    Get ready for the next shoe to fall. Seniority, there is no way to merge seniority. How can you go into someones house and claim that you have rights over their off-duty jobs etc. And before you go apesh*t on me, read the transcript that was e-mailed and the card that you just filled out. Sound familiar DOH 07-01-2011 Trooper?

208????? We really would like pay parity right now. We should have been making at least what FHP has been making. Yes, its easy to keep our seniority, its done everyday throughout work places.

When you do the same job FHP does, work nights, weekends, and Holidays, we can discuss pay!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere
    When you do the same job FHP does, work nights, weekends, and Holidays, we can discuss pay!
    We didn't get hired to do the SAME job as FHP.. :?:

REALLY!! Do the same job as FHP? Just because my schedule doesn't include your midnight hours and weekends, don't come here and say something about me doing FHP job. NEWS FLASH buddy......you haven't near then knowledge I have and all you do that I don't is MINOR car crashes. You wouldn't know a tax class from a registration case, when to enforce an internal bridge or an external bridge. When a medical card is required or not....see CMV enforcement is more than just mud flaps and you guys still screw that up. Get over yourself.

Can you sense the animosity in the air.

If I wanted to be a trooper, I would have gone that route. Having said all that, It is a done deal and we will all survive. Now fellow MCCO, lets stop the nonsense and get busy suing.

There is no reason in the world not to be paid equally.. And before all you little girls get your panties in a bind, no we are not super troopers as all of you who have been working wrecks and working nights :cry: , but it is only fair.

If you need to know why, I will explain in a later post. Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere
    Partner, I already work nights weekends and holidays. A few months ago I was approached by a SGT from FHP who asked me how many non CMV utc's I write a month. I told him him , he laughed! He said you would be top man on my squad. Our activity is based on level 1,2, 3 inspections and OOS Drivers and vehicles. Not to mention all sorts of weight violations and traffic on top of that . I am sorry you were brain washed at the academy. I have a feeling we are going to make you guys look bad, after they look at the numbers for the first six months. So hold on to your hat HERO...cause your about to be smoked and left looking like a fool. If you want to start it, bring it cause we have been held back for awhile, WE ARE HUNGRY..so you can welcome us, or get out of our way! :evil:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast