El Mojon Award Goes to? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: El Mojon Award Goes to?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired 2010
    I guess the old saying "That past performance is the best predictor of future performance" still holds true. I knew that short, soft, pudgy, half blind Tom Cat when he was employed several agencies ago.
    This odd little fellla always kept the Chief "informed" on the personnel.
    I never had a problem with him because I had already been forewarned by some friends in a previous agency and did not speak to him unless I had to. He was only there for a short time before he left. How does one continue to get hired so many times?
    Last I heard upon his separation was that he had pulled the plug and was working at Brandsmart.
    I do not and have never understood riddles, so please enlighten us and say who it is that you are f*kin talking about?

in a diabetic coma does not not for police work,,,,,do,t worry oscar you will collect that pension in your early 100's

When he was with the Medley P.D. he was involved in a crash during one of his seizures that totalled a new unit.

Gracias Rafelito!
    You always keep us up to date!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Gracias Rafelito!
    ....You are a Real Piece of shit :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Wat tu go Ralphie...
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Gracias Rafelito!
    ....You are a Real Piece of shit :evil:
    Yes, yes he is.

He was a piece of shit in Homestead, he was a piece of shit at the college and he continues to be shitty, I mean, back door-front ass, piece of shitty shit in Hialeah!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mongoose
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly
    Either the "MAN"goose batteries have died or the NMB Captain has
    stopped taking care of business...either way, you are chronic...get a life or a job
    Greetings,

Although I have been very quiet for some time now, I can assure you all that my batteries are far from dead. I have been very busy behind the scenes and soon my hard work will come to fruition, for [b]ALL[b] to see. My work with Golden Beach is far from over. You see there still remains a considerable amount of debris that must still be disposed of. It is a challenge I have chosen to undertake and I vow to not rest until the corrupt police officers and politicians of this great town are exposed for what they truly are. Each and every one of you that qualify for this category know who you are. I am not looking for fans, friends or supporters. On the contrary, I am looking for justice! The [b]VERY FEW[b] of you that are employed by Golden Beach that do not fall into the aforementioned category, step aside. I have no issues with you.
    The upcoming weeks will prove to be very interesting ones and the public will learn things about certain members of the police department and elected officials that I am sure they would rather remained within their inner circle. Remember my friends, there are no such things as secrets when you have someone determined, motivated and experienced enough to know where to look to find and air your dirty laundry. For the time being I will revert back to silence, but do not be mistaken in thinking that due to the fact that I do not post childish and or illiterate comments on this blog on a frequent basis in an effort to fit in or validate my existence, I am not watching or actively working behind the scenes.
    Over the past few years many have specualted about my identity. Some have insinuated that I might be a current or former employee of Golden Beach. Does it really matter? Do not concern yourselves with such superfluous details. I am a person who stands for what is right.

Yours truly,

The Mongoose
    (Often imitated, but NEVER duplicated)
    ...1,000,000 DOLLAR (FINE) OOPS MEANT WORDS.....JUST WONDERING WHAT IS CAUSING THIS SILENCE????? WE MISS YOUR HUMOR, REALLY WE DO!!!!!

1,000,000 FINE AND TWENTY EIGHT YEARS
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

$500,000 FINE AND EIGHT YEARS IN FEDERAL PRISION

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

[size=150]TO : "ANONYMOUS COMPLAINANT".... MAYBE DET. BOYAL AND AGENT VULVEY WILL TESTIFY ON YOUR BEHALF!!!!![/size

:snicker: :snicker: : :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :sni cker: :sncker: :snicker:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast