Next 4 ward lieutenants in alphabetical order will be

Hoover
    Nataro
    Tarman
    Tellis

Re: FMPD 2016 Command Staff

Sorry I'm not on the list I retired last year thank you

Face it people this will be your new command staff. I wouldn't want to piss any of these people off if you have to answer to them.

Quote Originally Posted by RETIRED 2010
    Face it people this will be your new command staff. I wouldn't want to piss any of these people off if you have to answer to them.
    New command staff????? You must be kidding, right. How many of theses officers are "troubled" officers ? Would you like me to count them? If so, I will answer when you respond. Secondly, when the new chief arrives, he will have the final say. The majority of the officers you mentioned are in that clique. You and the rest of your fools are in for a rude awakening. Things will CHANGE at FMPD JUST GIVE IT TIME. ITS ALREADY IN THE WORKS, YOU CANT STOP IT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN BIATCHES?????????

Quote Originally Posted by RETIRED 2010
    New command staff????? You must be kidding, right. How many of theses officers are "troubled" officers ? Would you like me to count them? If so, I will answer when you respond. Secondly, when the new chief arrives, he will have the final say. The majority of the officers you mentioned are in that clique. You and the rest of your fools are in for a rude awakening. Things will CHANGE at FMPD JUST GIVE IT TIME. ITS ALREADY IN THE WORKS, YOU CANT STOP IT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH.

ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN BIATCHES?????????

OOOOPS I FORGOT,,,,,... STAY RETIRED

Reinman is taking the sergeant's exam he will get promoted watch

With the change in the retirement 3 Captains will leave. The replacements will be the following:

Viola= New Administrative Captain Abdul Salaam
    Carr= New Operation Captain Jay Rodriguez
    Perry= New Detective Captain William Newhouse

Can you guess who the new Lieutenants and Sergeants will be?

LT: VM
    LT: SH
    LT: PT

SGT: AO
    SGT: JS
    SGT: GE
    :cop:

Lt. SH
    Lt. WT
    Lt. PT

Sgt. GE
    Sgt. AO
    Sgt. WM

Hey little kids, I have news for you. 2016 IS HOW MANY YEARS AWAY? Now my little children, it seems as if you are worried about the wrong things. Why are you so worried about who is going to be promoted!!?/ You all need to be worried about having jobs by 2016.'Your command staff just mught be wearing the green uniform of the PRESTIGIOUS LCSO.
    So stop all of your little childish antics and start worrying about the things that should be worried about (ex. did any of you happen to read the email from Sellers about YOUR pension) obviously not.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast