Who's getting demoted - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who's getting demoted

I can't wait to lose my rank and pay that I worked so hard for just because a few geniuses decided that we need to merge and leave the inspectors behind. It's all so exiting!! I FINALLY get to be a real cop instead of the pretend police. If you didn't notice, that was meant with just a small hint of sarcasm.

I still can't believe that a corporal, with no supervisory duties, makes more than a DOT sergeant... And no pay parity. Gotta love the state!

Quote Originally Posted by SOISOURS
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke Trooper
    Welcome guys! Wait to you see how a$$ backwards our agency is!! Good luck! :snicker:

So is ours partner, so is ours. Guess we are all in this together now.
    You got that right!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I can't wait to lose my rank and pay that I worked so hard for just because a few geniuses decided that we need to merge and leave the inspectors behind. It's all so exiting!! I FINALLY get to be a real cop instead of the pretend police. If you didn't notice, that was meant with just a small hint of sarcasm.

I still can't believe that a corporal, with no supervisory duties, makes more than a DOT sergeant... And no pay parity. Gotta love the state!
    And we all got a pay cut this year!! Yippy

:x

At least FHP Brass had to work their way up. DOT brass is full of favor appointments, rejects from other agencies, and other clowns.
    Worked their way up? Look at the Troop C captains and see how well that worked!

At least FHP Brass had to work their way up. DOT brass is full of favor appointments, rejects from other agencies, and other clowns.
    Worked their way up? Look at the Troop C captains and see how well that worked!

captain norris is okay, right, after all, he did come from fhp.... or is he going back to being a 3striper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12