'lo how the mighty have fallen - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: 'lo how the mighty have fallen

L.P., you should start teaching your partner new tricks. The only place you will ever work wearing the badge and gun is in the circus as a clown.

sooooooooo true... wanna laugh? check out the mayors profile on facebook one of his only eight friends is smoley... then check out smoleys profile where the mayor is one of his 4 friends and read smoleys philosophy and info who is currently serving time in jail... birds of a feather flock together... you will then have a true understanding into the mind of the mayor and will explain everything!

I met Chief "Skinny" when he first came down from Ohio after being a police chief there and he was taking his exams at Miami-Dade College to meet CJSTC certifications, when he first took the Coral Gables Police Department's chief's position. Dubbed him a squirrel then, and have been right ever since. Good riddance to him, good luck to your officers, and heaven help whatever bathroom appliance that happens to be near him while he's holding a gun...

Herbello and his wife were involved in voter fraud at the City of Miami. They both became state witnesses to avoid jail and he some how kept his job. great selection for an interim chief

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Lieutenant
    The chief being gone is way over due, for those of you who remember I tried as hard as I could to bring professionalism and respect to that department for everyone and as you know the Chief fought me everytime. I hope now that the little town realizes that GBPD is a police force and not a security department and should be run as a professional department and stop with this trivial nonsense.

I never met the Capt that replaced me, why isnt he the acting chief?

Lt Smith
    Yes, the Chief being gone was way over due. However, there is still a bigger cancer that needs to be eradicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Herbello and his wife were involved in voter fraud at the City of Miami. They both became state witnesses to avoid jail and he some how kept his job. great selection for an interim chief
    These corrupt administrators are like roaches. You get rid of one and 5 other roaches take over. It's time to tarp up the building, and exterminate the pest.

[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z209/ampthillbaptist/3-dead-****roaches.jpg[/img]

Gio, Voodoo is not the answer to the problem. Your black magic cant reach us, and your Saints cant protect you from Lady Justice. Selling your soul to the devil is not worth it. Learn to be a man, and accept responsability for your mistakes. God will have mercy on your soul when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by La Papayona

Gio, Voodoo is not the answer to the problem. Your black magic cant reach us, and your Saints cant protect you from Lady Justice. Selling your soul to the devil is not worth it. Learn to be a man, and accept responsability for your mistakes. God will have mercy on your soul when the time comes.
    Are those the T.M's anal beads around your neck I see ? That explains the $h*t smell :snicker:

Let me makee that clear," T.M's An*l Beads"

It appears that what the G.B. council needs to look for is a new Chief that comes equipped with "common sense" instead of
    store bought degrees. There is nothing wrong in GB that can't be straightened out with a little bit of thinning out of the herd.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast