Memorial Day Weekend 2011 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Memorial Day Weekend 2011

I believe the chief did him a favor in allowing him to get to the point in time that he could retire as a lieutenant and then issue the discipline. The chief could have just fired him. JD is lucky that the chief took the actions he did.

Why is the union allowing for QRU cops to be put to do busy work until the end of the investigation? Its not their fault that the chief and his office make a sandwich out of a QRU shooting

I think its fair to say that our leader has absolutely no idea what he is doing. How else do you make a police involved shooting with a gun/29 subject wanted for shooting the victim/187 tattooed on his chest/witnesses stating they saw the bad guy shooting, a controversial shooting??? Now YOU have these guys feeling like they messed up.

Chief. You need to put your money where your mouth is. You come into roll call and tell us that you support the involved officers, "110%" but you place them on administrative duties??????

And Bello. Do you even attempt to look out for your members?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I believe the chief did him a favor in allowing him to get to the point in time that he could retire as a lieutenant and then issue the discipline. The chief could have just fired him. JD is lucky that the chief took the actions he did.

Get on the correct post moron!

If this event goes on next year CALL OUT SICK!!!!!!!!!

I was a rookie when all this A/B shti started. I have to say that the way that we have handled this last one is so different than in past years. It went from Dicenso telling us to take care of business/field force/1000 arrests to PTA's and verbal judo. I was proud back then to kick a and take names. You felt like you had the full support of the entire Command Staff and City Hall. I remember all my academy mates calling and telling me how sharp we looked on the news and our message was clear. If you were coming to the beach, STAND BY" Now they call me asking what happened to your Department? I hope whoever takes over has the leadership to get us back to that mind set.

What do you think Chief CN cares about? His only wish is to make himself look like a progressive Chief, and screw the rank and file. It didn't work. Everyone knows he hasn't a clue how to run a Police Dept. He's the worst chief I've ever seen.
    Why didn't he have RAM stand behind him and make some "little man" jokes for the press? He thinks it works in front of us. JUST LEAVE

The Chief is only as good as the people he/she surrounds him/herself with.

What was the purpose of detailing the gun make/model/caliber? Even had a picture of. a "similar" model LOL! Isn't there an SOP that states that we do not release that 13? Ditto on the poor representation of the PD by Juan and his attire.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567