Can't be real? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't be real?

Re: Can't be real?

aLBERT FROST IS FOR REAL///HE WAS MY ZONE PARTNER ALWAYS LOOKED OUT FOR ME AND THE OTHER DEPUTIES////HE TELLS IT THE WAY IT IS// VERY LOYAL N DEDICATED PERSON/// NEVER FORGOT HOW HARD IT IS AT OUR LEVEL//// CAN ONLY ASSUME SOME OTHER PERSON PUT ALL OF YOU UP TO THIS NEGATIVE POST//// TRUST ME THE PERSON WONT RESPECT YOU FOR POSTING ON THIS SITE/// U ARE JUST A USED PAWN////// FROST IS THE LAST OF TRUE LEADERS/// HAVE THE NUGGETS TO TALK TO HIM IN PERSON/////HE MADE D3// A POSITIVE PLACE TO WORK NOW////
    Did you type that from an old DXT??? :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    aLBERT FROST IS FOR REAL///HE WAS MY ZONE PARTNER ALWAYS LOOKED OUT FOR ME AND THE OTHER DEPUTIES////HE TELLS IT THE WAY IT IS// VERY LOYAL N DEDICATED PERSON/// NEVER FORGOT HOW HARD IT IS AT OUR LEVEL//// CAN ONLY ASSUME SOME OTHER PERSON PUT ALL OF YOU UP TO THIS NEGATIVE POST//// TRUST ME THE PERSON WONT RESPECT YOU FOR POSTING ON THIS SITE/// U ARE JUST A USED PAWN////// FROST IS THE LAST OF TRUE LEADERS/// HAVE THE NUGGETS TO TALK TO HIM IN PERSON/////HE MADE D3// A POSITIVE PLACE TO WORK NOW////
    Hey now... there's alot of days I wish I still just had that old DXT instead of the laptops. Did'nt feel so much like a secretary with a gun like I do alot of the time now days. All ya ever had to do was smack it on the side to "reboot" it when it messed up and be fast with the thumb pinkey display delete technique. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey now... there's alot of days I wish I still just had that old DXT instead of the laptops. Did'nt feel so much like a secretary with a gun like I do alot of the time now days. All ya ever had to do was smack it on the side to "reboot" it when it messed up and be fast with the thumb pinkey display delete technique. :snicker:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12