F.R.S. and Heaven ????
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

F.R.S. and Heaven ????

You know it really sucks when you finally reach death or retirement from the FRS and then they tell you "Oh we're sorry, we changed the rules on you. You're not going to get what you thought you were." But for all your blood, sweat, and tears, here's what we can do for you. You have earned----------a pat on the back,----------an "attaboy!",----------and a certificate of completion! :shock: (WTF) :!:

That, and a nickel, will get you a hot cup of JACK SQUAT!!!!!!

Re: F.R.S. and Heaven ????

You can thank the head republican criminal running the state, you know the one who pled the 5th 78 times in his depo for medicare fraud. Never thought the republicans would turn on those who serve but it goes to show you that trusting any politician is a mistake. The old geezers in the tea party love them but I find it ironic that when you talk about cutting their medicare they go nuts, but its ok to cut cops benefits. What a bunch of hypocrits. I urge all frs members to vote every politician that voted for the changes in next years election and then in 2014. They turned on us for a tea party vote.

Don't forget to thank Gov. Crist who supported the referendum to cut taxes which left the budget with a $4 billion deficit which forced Scott and the legislature to have to make the cuts because they can't borrow and print money like Congress. It was either benefit cuts or reduced services to the public and layoffs. That's why the benefits got cut, not because Scott and Co. hate cops and teachers.

but I find it ironic that when you talk about cutting their medicare they go nuts, but its ok to cut cops benefits.
    On the other hand it is OK to cut everyone else's benefits or agencies or lay them off in order to preserve cops' benefits. Yep, such hypocrisy!

The low pay for the danger we receive just like the military is the benefit cut we take.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You know it really sucks when you finally reach death or rrement from the FRS and then they tell you "Oh we're sorry, we changed the rules on you. You're not going to get what you thought you were." But for all your blood, sweat, and tears, here's what we can do for you. You have earned----------a pat on the back,----------an "attaboy!",----------and a certificate of completion! :shock: (WTF) :!:

That's right, you should not have to fund a small % of YOUR retirement...Let's just scrap the whole darn FRS altogether and have you fund 100% of your retirement...Like everyone else has to, you bunch of ingrates! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen agrees
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You know it really sucks when you finally reach death or rrement from the FRS and then they tell you "Oh we're sorry, we changed the rules on you. You're not going to get what you thought you were." But for all your blood, sweat, and tears, here's what we can do for you. You have earned----------a pat on the back,----------an "attaboy!",----------and a certificate of completion! :shock: (WTF) :!:

That's right, you should not have to fund a small % of YOUR retirement...Let's just scrap the whole darn FRS altogether and have you fund 100% of your retirement...Like everyone else has to, you bunch of ingrates! :devil:
    Hey Mr/Ms civilian, I will glady pay into my retirement if I can make what they make where your yankee arse comes from! Give me a $10 - $15 dollar an hour raise and pay me what they make up North for my same job and I'll do it! In a heartbeat! Along with that big time raise I will be getting, I will laugh my arse off when you see your property tax bill!

Hey, stupid cop. Life is about choices and your freedom to do so. Nobody chose your career field or your employer for you. You did that, son. And if you do a little easy research and compare average national pay (source: bls.gov) and the HCSO website, you will find your annual compensation is on line with other law enforcement officers nationwide. In fact, HCSO seems to pay a bit above the national average. So in essence, your "low pay" argument doesn't hold water. You actually have a pretty good deal as it is---3 to 5% contribution is nothing and there are only a handful of states in the country where the state workers' retirements are 100% on the backs of the taxpayer...Plus, how many layoffs have you guys had? That's right, you have unparalleled job security. Welcome to 2011 boy, times are tough and it is time you get a taste of the crap sandwich.

Lightbulb Re: F.R.S. and Heaven ????

Let me see if you understand Japanese son...FOOK U!

:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss My Bushido
    Let me see if you understand Japanese son...FOOK U!

:lol:
    Let me see if you understand math.....5% less pay...hahahahahahaha!

:evil:

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast