To the PBSO Talks Poster - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: To the PBSO Talks Poster

I keep telling people here.......if the MOD deletes something that you feel in not in violation of the terms of use....GET WITH MOD1 ! ! !
    We have been able to run off a few earlier MODS by letting him know of the injustices. MOD1 DOES look into it and does the right thing.....not necessarily what WE want of the MOD wants....THE RIGHT THING ! ! THANKS MOD 1 ! ! ! !

DD is a coward and a fraud. He deletes any post that challenges the baseless allegation he posts on his site then whines here? It's called hypocrisy DD! I hate cowards.

Stay tuned, there might be an answer to the problem of deleted posts from the other vicious site where individuals with shattered careers have an agenda. The site where conscience is an unknown factor.

Unregistered

DDFraud

MD is a fraud and always has been. He hates PBSO and that other agency where he worked Ecuador those agencies called him out on his BS and lost over $1.000,000 in lawsuits due to his conduct. I am sick of his blather and his website. More like romper room for adults who somehow are still employed and carrying guns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12