Midnight Shift Commendation - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile Re: Midnight Shift Commendation

Maybe they can be partners, think about it. A thief and a drunken fighter. :idea:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Currently our Bad Lt Time Out booth is being occupied on the 2nd floor.

Re: Midnight Shift Commendation

[quote="Guest"]Maybe they can be partners, think about it. A thief and a drunken fighter. :idea:

Uhhhh...............Thief=Check, Drunken=Check, Fighter=No. Everyone saw the video; a few missed, drunken round house throws does not a fighter make!

that un-named Lt. has many problems per his peers. he needs to be moved to another part of the department............maybe the parking dept will take him.
    :devil:
    Just a thought, but I wonder whose car this might be? Remember an un-named Lt. was on Bike Patrol, and that same un-named Lt. seems to have a problem parking legally.

[youtube999efqj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WXI3LHhvSE&playnext=1&list=PL52B51994EE55 4CCB[/youtube999efqj]

:evil:
    Wait.............................I get it................................................ ......."maybe the parking dept will take him". :devil: :snicker: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :snicker: :devil: :snicker:

Lightbulb Re: Midnight Shift Commendation

Some cops are funny, smart even............. :lol:

I heard he is up to no good again............ what a dummy. :roll:

Did our famous Midnight Lt. just say that you have to be "smarter" when refering to a Charlie shifter involved in a 17 45 minutes prior to 06?!?!? Really............................"smarter"....... ....................really.

LoL, that's easy to do!

Congratulations to Officer D. W*********f, who according to A10 is "the only Officer on the Midnight shift that works". Thanks for the atta boy Chip, way to motivate your shift!
    Don't try that crapola here on noons big boy, we already have enough with special k and friends. Keep your supercop ways to yourself.

I heard that A10 is in a slump because his star is gone, maybe he will go back....... He likes to go back and forth just like he likes to quit his DB spot and go back. :devil:

Yo Guest, maybe you'd like to go back too. As a matter of fact why don't you go back to where you came from....YO MAMA!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast