bad offices to work in - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Re: bad offices to work in

What's the big surprise? A co worker rats out another co worker? What do we do again for a living? Rat out offenders, and some of us rat out each other.

Thats why you keep your ears open and mouth shut. Trust nobody and say as little as possible. More people get in trouble with their mouths then anything else! :wink:

I really hope that is a joke about the Fort Myers Sup and the CA. S.W. should be apologizing to the Department for being completely and utterly incompetent and if the CA doesn't want deragatory (yet truthful) things said about them then she might want to work harder to get rid of some of them rather than trying to protect them all the damn time. Getting involved with what people say on their own personal time sets a bad precedent and it will not prevent the entire circuit from bad mouthing the incompetent. It will actually draw more criticism out of everyone. I would not have said a word until I heard about this, but now I will make it abdundantly clear that the supervisor deserves continual ridicule and if that takes officers saying things on their own time to get that point across then so be it. Trying to instill fear into this officer or any other will only lead to the truth coming out in a more public way and I can promise you that the 20th circuit CA does not want that. She does everything she can to keep her problem supervisors under control and out of the spotlight because putting out the facts on some of them will make the beloved department look absolutely deplorable. If you don't like garbage being said about you then fix the problems that make everyone feel this way about you....better yet, quit and do the department a favor. So many better suited candidates for the position and EVERYONE knows this. Have a happy DC day!

Hmmpphhh, Facebook posting can and do get people in trouble. Better to merely light up the suggestion form from the public website using a new e-mail address from either e re-mailer or a free WiFi location. Tell it like it is. Lay out the documented behavior and ask for an e-mail response. -or - Send a letter from a non-People First documented address directly to the inspector general in Tallahassee.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617