Ian Doriot
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Doriot

Ian Doriot

Ian Doriot involved in the steroid scandal. (South Florida Times) Ran fundraiser for Al Lamberti in 08. You think he will be investigated???????????????????????

Re: Ian Doriot

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I hope you can sleep at night..
    NO, you mean I hope Ian can. When their sheriff is out there screwing people and the cronies(like Ian)are sitting back and doing nothing so they can keep their privileges, I will sleep just fine. It's people like Doriot(and not just him) who have helped maintain this disfunctional culture of me first and I will screw you to get it. Now he is in trouble and he expects the sheriff to help him because he had a fundraiser. Ian, I have a feeling you will be all alone on this one.

We all know who you are, making disparaging remarks about ID. He is one of the most sincere and hard working sergeants out there, always putting his guys first. You are a very disrespected individual and you know it so enough of your juvenile remarks. Leave it alone and go do your job.

What happened to I.D.? He used to be such a laid back dude. WHenever we call him up now for help all we get is attitude. What's the deal with him?

What happened to I.D.? He used to be such a laid back dude. WHenever we call him up now for help all we get is attitude. What's the deal with him?
    Heard that! He ain't the same guy.

It's the same poster making these stupid comments. Stop bad mouthing someone who works his a$$ off. The Sarge is a great boss and we all love working with and for him. Go away

It's the same poster making these stupid comments. Stop bad mouthing someone who works his a$$ off. The Sarge is a great boss and we all love working with and for him. Go away
    Good for you guys. Too bad he doesn't feel that way about the rest of the BSO employees he represents as an at large PBA rep. Enjoy your cush jobs because things are going to change for your Sarge soon.

While at in service last week hear a deputy talking to In service trainer about promotions happening in November. This guy heard from XO Prichard that there are 3 upcoming promotions. One in D12 since they just signed their contract, one in D16 for the same reason and one because a sgt is getting arrested. Getting interesting around here!!

i am surprised that the overtime budget is not outta whack with so many
    employee's arrested during lamberti's reign of terror.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmmmm
    While at in service last week hear a deputy talking to In service trainer about promotions happening in November. This guy heard from XO Prichard that there are 3 upcoming promotions. One in D12 since they just signed their contract, one in D16 for the same reason and one because a sgt is getting arrested. Getting interesting around here!!
    One can only hope!

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast