What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down? - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

Saw these pussies the other day down in south florida. They are a disgrace to not only the mc community but law enforcement in general. This one fat **** was barely able to ride his bike. Pitiful. This is not a club it is a farce.

The most disrespectful part of this club is that most of these members hide behind the badge as their excuse for everything and many of them have never even been le. But even worse are the ones who hide behind and use our american flag who were suspect in their military service if they even had any, you need to look closely at some of these members because too many are not who they pretend to be. This club should really be called the Pretenders instead of Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pretenders
    The most disrespectful part of this club is that most of these members hide behind the badge as their excuse for everything and many of them have never even been le. But even worse are the ones who hide behind and use our american flag who were suspect in their military service if they even had any, you need to look closely at some of these members because too many are not who they pretend to be. This club should really be called the Pretenders instead of Defenders.
    Saw some of these guys last week on the west coast and what a bunch of jerks they were. walk around like there trying to be cool LOL what ASS WIPES!

Wow - just saw all of these posts and I am ashamed that anyone on here is a LEO. I am an associate member of a local Defenders LEMC - I am proud to know each and every member of our club - each one in our club are long time veterans of their indivdual departments - these men are incredible people one of to whom I am married - so I would suggest that before you post such negative comments that you get your facts straight:
    1) look at each chapter and judge them individually
    2) look at the national chapter - they are a select group
    3) we have numerous under covers in the LEMC
    4) each department has their own rules about whether or not they would support a chapter - they are rules of the department and have nothing to do with "bad" cops
    5) chapter down south - they were a bunch men from another lemc behaving like little boys - not wanting to share the "tree house" ... please!

The best part of the Defenders chapter down south is that a couple of their members have changed their ways and apparently are no longer racists. They appear to be a nice diverse chapter now. I must therefore agree with the above poster. Check these chapters out before joining as you should with any group. I know a couple of these guys personally and they have changed their ways for the better. Never judge by the actions of one or two because there are bad apples everywhere. As for the public statement of the West Virginia president damning ABATE he was new and didn't know any better at the time. You can't judge a whole club on that statement alone.

Quote Originally Posted by guest15406
    Wow - just saw all of these posts and I am ashamed that anyone on here is a LEO. I am an associate member of a local Defenders LEMC - I am proud to know each and every member of our club - each one in our club are long time veterans of their indivdual departments - these men are incredible people one of to whom I am married - so I would suggest that before you post such negative comments that you get your facts straight:
    4) each department has their own rules about whether or not they would support a chapter - they are rules of the department and have nothing to do with "bad" cops
    5) chapter down south - they were a bunch men from another lemc behaving like little boys - not wanting to share the "tree house" ... please!
    The above post is the best example yet of a so called MC that doesn't operate within the parameters of the MC world. Being a former Defender unfortunately I know this and am embarrassed that it took me as long as it did to discover. But here we have an ASSOCIATE writing her two cents on an open internet forum? Snake, Chubbs what are you allowing here and who is running this club? Your associate female crop? By the way you need to get that old website off the internet it is quite embarrassing especially your "poor black boy" from Cleveland comments Chubbs. We all know your black but stop with the 'self serving' poor me crap. Now miss wifey associate you are obviously VERY misinformed as all of the defenders are not members of departments and in fact you can barely keep your 70% mandate which we all know is not 70% and out of those they are not all on the job nor were they all in good standing when they were. As for all the undercovers, unless your referring to sleeping? So much for being undercover because I guess if they are wearing this patch that shows support of law enforcement that cover is pretty much blown huh? Please make sure you repost about a year from now when you know what the hell your talking about and wake up to the BS in this club. Oh yeah make sure you check the military paperwork on your members who claim to have been vets, I bet you'll be surprised at those findings too! I know of one member in Florida that has you all snowed, I hear there are more too but thats for Snake and Chubbs to find out. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by To Mrs. Associate
    Quote Originally Posted by guest15406
    The above post is the best example yet of a so called MC that doesn't operate within the parameters of the MC world. Being a former Defender unfortunately I know this and am embarrassed that it took me as long as it did to discover. But here we have an ASSOCIATE writing her two cents on an open internet forum? Snake, Chubbs what are you allowing here and who is running this club? Your associate female crop? By the way you need to get that old website off the internet it is quite embarrassing especially your "poor black boy" from Cleveland comments Chubbs. We all know your black but stop with the 'self serving' poor me crap. Now miss wifey associate you are obviously VERY misinformed as all of the defenders are not members of departments and in fact you can barely keep your 70% mandate which we all know is not 70% and out of those they are not all on the job nor were they all in good standing when they were. As for all the undercovers, unless your referring to sleeping? So much for being undercover because I guess if they are wearing this patch that shows support of law enforcement that cover is pretty much blown huh? Please make sure you repost about a year from now when you know what the hell your talking about and wake up to the BS in this club. Oh yeah make sure you check the military paperwork on your members who claim to have been vets, I bet you'll be surprised at those findings too! I know of one member in Florida that has you all snowed, I hear there are more too but thats for Snake and Chubbs to find out. Good luck.
    Very well said!

yes, excellent points but no need to beat up on the Associate (Lady), she is just doing what she feels is right and obviously has not been educated properly. This is another example that these guys have no clue about MC Protocol. It is obvious they don't deserve to fly a three piece. They need to revert to a one-piece LEO association patch or LEO riding club and quit trying to be what they are not. Defenders repeatedly demonstrate they are not worthy of wearing a Three-Piece Patch!

This type of crap is what gives the rest of us good cops a bad name! These guys are a poor example of police officers and look and act like a bunch of jerk offs! DISGRACE!

If they are a bad LE club, then which ones are better?

Is the main problem that they are wearing a 3-piece patch or the way they act?

It's obvious that some posters here know those guys personally and have an axe to grind. If you're cops, then your investigative and report-writing skills suck, because it definitely doesn't seem like an unbiased evaluation. Is this how you present info to your prosecuting attorney?

In fact, the way some are commenting about the MC world and protocol, it sounds more like this is coming from the non-LE side of the MC world.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast