What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down? - Page 13
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

Stop pretending to be a defender Snake has told all his members to stay off this site! Don't know who this imposter is but want you to know it is not the defenders. We have nothing to do with this site and are not stirring the pot with any 1%ers! If you have nay questions about us email our boss Snake.

I heard the Florida Outlaws have a present coming for these assholes

When a club grows as fast as DMC did, and has trouble maintaining the 70% LEO ratio, there's bound to be problems. What is the motivation for a non-LEO to join a club that claims to be a LEMC?...With a patch that is comprised of the Star and Shield that we worked so hard to secure and maintain?

The Blue Knights (Not quite 100% LEO's) have a long history of slow, steady growth, and enjoy a broad based reputation for maintaining a professional demeanor. There are a couple of small 100% law enforcement clubs that do the same. The biggest issue with DMC is lack of accountability for non-LEO's and the few bad apple cops. Most DMC members I have met were good guys, but you never know if your talking to a cop (1 in 3 or 4 chance you're not). Once a non LEO member has done damage, there's no going back, the damage is done. If you claim LEMC, then all members should be LEO's...It's not rocket science.

"Membership of each Defenders Chapter must be maintained as a majority of Law Enforcement Officers, Public Safety Professionals, and Military as compared to its civilian membership; of this ratio each chapter will maintain a minimum membership of 70% Law Enforcement Officers. The chapter executive board will be responsible for maintaining this ratio of membership. The National Executive Board will ensure all chapters comply with this provision."

Unfortunately most of these guys are nothing more than wanna bees like George Zimmerman and that leads to problems for all. Real cops don't have the time for such nonsense and disgrace!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Unfortunately most of these guys are nothing more than wanna bees like George Zimmerman and that leads to problems for all. Real cops don't have the time for such nonsense and disgrace!
    Been wondering where you've been. We had a great day yesterday, riding with the DEFENDERS. But you didn't and never will :lol: .

I'm glad I saw this post. A friend of mine recently mentioned to me about a run he was going on, and invited me to join the run. After reading this I'm having some serious second thoughts.

Go ahead and make the run with your friend. No better way to get an opportunity to judge that individual chapter's members for yourself. You may find them to be great people. Or maybe not. But check them out before deciding that the entire club is to be discounted because of what someone in another chapter may or may not have done, as the scare stories tell.

I heard the Outlaws shut down the Florida chapters?

Better have your hearing checked :snicker: .

No we get along great with them, they're not the bad guys like in the old days. You should get to know them then you will see for your self.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast