What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down? - Page 11
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Are you guys pretending to be a 1% club?
    No they're not.

THIS WHOLE THREAD IS A SHAME AND AN EMBARRASSMENT TO ALL OF US IN LAW ENFORCEMENT! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED! THE ONLY TRUE BLUE COP CLUB IS THE BLUE KNIGHTS, THE REST HAVE ALL UNFORTUNATELY ALLOWED CORRUPTION THROUGH THE DOOR BY COPS AND BY THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN AND COULD NEVER BE COPS. YES, THAT INCLUDES THE PRETENDERS TOO. IF THERE ARE ANY GOOD COPS LEFT IN HERE YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF A SIMPLE QUESTION. DO YOU WANT TO REMAIN A RESPECTED POLICE OFFICER IN OUR PROFESSION, OR DO YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE A "GANG BANGER"? IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE AND BELIEVE ME YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE IN THE INDUSTRY.

Wouldn't let you in either eh?

This website is unreal, talk about thug want a bees
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun
    All you have to do is go to the website and judge for yourself. Do these guys look like they are representing police work to you?
    This website is unreal! Are these really cops?
    Here's some info for you about your bosses http://defendersmc.org/aboutus.htm check out your National VP "The poor black boy" and your National P is so embarrassed he uses a snake for his picture and trust me it fits him well! He is a snake in the grass lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FBI
    This website is unreal, talk about thug want a bees
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun
    All you have to do is go to the website and judge for yourself. Do these guys look like they are representing police work to you?
    Here's some info for you about your bosses http://defendersmc.org/aboutus.htm check out your National VP "The poor black boy" and your National P is so embarrassed he uses a snake for his picture and trust me it fits him well! He is a snake in the grass lol.
    Ya think maybe all these posts were made by the same person :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

You gang bangers are too funny on here

The 1/* (pronounced 1 ass ta kick) symbol is designed to emulate the 1% worn by real clubs. My understanding is a few of the local 1% clubs are not too found of it. Will be interesting to see how that works out.

Like I said, same 2 idiots posting the same ol crap. Get a life :snicker: .

Still can't let it go sparky can you? It has nothing to do with 1%ers. The patch stands for One Ass To Risk For The Brotherhood. A Brotherhood which you are not and will never be a part of :snicker: . And you'll definitely never be a DEFENDER!!!

http://www.hsgear.biz/ProductInfo~pr...1ATRPATCH.html

Real original, those patches are trademarked by a police company and most of your guys wearing them aren't even cops? The company would probably be appalled by that fact. Trust me Sparky I have NO desire to be a Pretender, your club tried hard to recruit me but I am a honest righteous police officer and individual. I have no place in your plastic world. Just be careful playing in the fantasy I wish you nothing but good luck. It's not worth losing a career over that is if your a cop.

WOW! Can't make this stuff up! Stop fighting each other brothers we are supposed to be cops. Act like it!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast