What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down?
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down?

I use to ride quite often with these guys but never decided to join thank god. Most of them are nice guys but you talk about a bunch of grown men acting like kids with something to prove, not something that I wanted to be part of, law enforcement is tough enough and this did not look like fun to me. Bunch of old men with issues acting more like ole' ladies. I just decided to ride and have fun. Best move I ever made from the way it sounds on here.

Re: What Happened To Defenders MC Thread? Are They Shut Down?

i'm in agreement with you. Too many questionable characters associated with this group that's why I stayed clear.

Didn't the defenders mc just have a bunch of guys arrested in their palm beach chapter? How can these guys represent law enforcement?

No they did not. Another law enforcement motorcycle club didn't want the Defenders opening up a chapter on "their" turf. Come on, we're all in a club to bond and ride. Just some other le mc have to many rules and too many mandatory rides. For leos who just want to be part of a le mc this is the one. We understand a lot of us work every other weekend. If you can't make it, fine, we're not going to penalize you for that.

You sound pro-Defender or a defender of The Defenders? I am familiar with both these clubs and neither of them have any mandatory rides according to their by-laws? In fact I have not heard of any LE clubs that do? But I can tell you having hung around the Defenders MC for too long and wasted my time (will not say what chapter but in Florida for fear of retaliation) these guys are nothing but some overgrown high schoolers. Talk about whiners when things don't go their way and then they try to manipulate you when you don't aggree with their tactics. I say stay clear they have no idea about "brotherhood".
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No they did not. Another law enforcement motorcycle club didn't want the Defenders opening up a chapter on "their" turf. Come on, we're all in a club to bond and ride. Just some other le mc have to many rules and too many mandatory rides. For leos who just want to be part of a le mc this is the one. We understand a lot of us work every other weekend. If you can't make it, fine, we're not going to penalize you for that.

Sounds like Rosco got his panties on to tight. :devil: :devil:

Hey I seee where this club opened a chapter in south florida but started with only 3 members? Is three guys a chaspter most mc's require alot more but if so I would like to open up a chapter in Ocala. If anyone can assist me let me know cuase I cant even find a phone contact or anything on the club site.

You need to understand as a leo if you join a club like this you are not going to be welcome in any gang intell meetings ect. If you check out the International Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Investigators Association you will see that they check out all attendees backgrounds and if you are a known member of a LE MC whom wears a three piece patch you are banned from such meetings. They have turned many LE away from their schools. They have a listing and track all such clubs ever since the Wild Pigs incident. They do a whole segment in their training about these clubs and how they corrupt good cops. I know a couple guys who were turned away from a school in Orlando for the same reason. They had everyone sign a notorized waiver prior to the class that they were not in any MC's including law enforcement. So if you want to have a good clean career I would stay clear.

Just FYI - they have a school coming up in St. Louis go to their website and check it out. Funny how their application asks for a photo and if you are or have ever been in ANY motorcycle club and then they ask which one. The application states you will be notified on approval for the course. Pretty smart so if you are stupid enough to send your info and photo and have been in an MC they will deny you but keep your intell LOL! Good for them! We don't need this type of BS from supposed LEMC's like these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Check out the IOMGIA first
    You need to understand as a leo if you join a club like this you are not going to be welcome in any gang intell meetings ect. If you check out the International Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Investigators Association you will see that they check out all attendees backgrounds and if you are a known member of a LE MC whom wears a three piece patch you are banned from such meetings. They have turned many LE away from their schools. They have a listing and track all such clubs ever since the Wild Pigs incident. They do a whole segment in their training about these clubs and how they corrupt good cops. I know a couple guys who were turned away from a school in Orlando for the same reason. They had everyone sign a notorized waiver prior to the class that they were not in any MC's including law enforcement. So if you want to have a good clean career I would stay clear.

yes two guys did get arrested for vandalism and burglary if you would like to hear the confession tape or see their mugshots...feel free to ask...

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast