Groveland asked to patrol Minneola?

Groveland asked to patrol Minneola?

I heard from a good source at Minneola City Hall that Minneola asked Groveland about having their Police take over law enforcement for their city due to a lack of visible patrols by the Lake County Sheriff's Office along with the S.O.'s unwillingness to show Minneola where their (Minneola tax dollars) money was going. Was wondering if this blog was any indication why Clermont was not asked or considered?

Re: Groveland asked to patrol Minneola?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Wondering
    I heard from a good source at Minneola City Hall that Minneola asked Groveland about having their Police take over law enforcement for their city due to a lack of visible patrols by the Lake County Sheriff's Office along with the S.O.'s unwillingness to show Minneola where their (Minneola tax dollars) money was going. Was wondering if this blog was any indication why Clermont was not asked or considered?
    Clermont wasn't asked because for starters, and its well known, their department is a joke throughout Lake County and the majority of central Florida, if not all of Florida!! :roll:

Unregistered

joke

Quote Originally Posted by ;1633693
    Clermont wasn't asked because for starters, and its well known, their department is a joke throughout Lake County and the majority of central Florida, if not all of Florida!! :roll:
    I second that they are such a Joke that if you ever worked there you could not get hired else where even if you where trained by a real agency pior to working their.

Unregistered
    I live in Clermont. Why are they a joke?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in Clermont. Why are they a joke?
    They are not.....probably a disgruntled fired employee.