DFS A GOOD ORGANIZATION TO WORK FOR? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: DFS A GOOD ORGANIZATION TO WORK FOR?

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge
    Just curious for all those who currently work for the Department of Financial Services. Is it a good organization to work for? What types of investigations do you do? I am looking for objective comments.

Thanks and be safe

current LEO
    only if you are an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge
    Just curious for all those who currently work for the Department of Financial Services. Is it a good organization to work for? What types of investigations do you do? I am looking for objective comments.

Thanks and be safe

current LEO
    only if you are a captain or above :cop:

I'm guessing the original poster back in April has already gotten an answer to his question ...

yup we stink

Didn't you hear, we are the BEST there is. Thats why everyone is sooooo happy lately.

It is a great place. where else can a captain get paid to be a driver. I thought those days were gone when dcfo london left. go bob go. what a loser.

I see a theme here. Kelly gets promoted by driving the dcfo. Brongel gets promoted by driving the Director. Brongel even told people that the position is being advertise so no one can say he did not compete. Also says that it is promised, a done deal. We will see. I have Marie Maddox on retainer.

Hey, anyone give a thought that he might be qualified for the job? Me either, just thought I would ask. I have been studying, reading, and preparing for months for this interview. I know others have also. It better be a fair contest or else. Wonder how many of his political buddies made phone calls for him. If he gets this promotion then nothing, I mean nothing we do means anything. Let him stay in his little accreditation world and leave the big boy or girl pants stuff to us.

I just heard, is it true? Now we have another Major. Brongel. Like we need another top person. we need more detectives, not a major brongel. we need a major smith maybe, but not brongel. ops:

Are you so full of yourself or hate that you must start rumors. Interviews have no been done yet. Go stand your ground somewhere else and leave brongel alone.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast