How Many Full Time Openings Are There? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How Many Full Time Openings Are There?

Quote Originally Posted by elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The new Chief is going to bring LPD back to the old, and will be the elite of Central Florida once again.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, are you actually serious? When have you EVER been the, "elite of Central Florida ". You mean you guys pay more than Tampa or Orlando, you guys have a better pension? NO.

No just the top rated SWAT Team, K-9 Team and Motor Officer........I don't know where you would get the idea we are the elite. If you want to compare just pay and pension, you are correct, but if you want to compare what matters as it pertains to "elite" you will see the winner hands down.

Congrats on your Trophies, now that's elite! Now leave the big boy police work to the big boys and keep lil' old' Lakeland safe ya hear now boy?

I have not even started the application process. I noticed on the web site for Lakeland that there are openings for Police Officers. Just curious if anyone knows how long the process usually takes and also what the physical agility test consist, just in case I need to step it up a bit.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

The new Chief is going to bring LPD back to the old, and will be the elite of Central Florida once again.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, are you actually serious? When have you EVER been the, "elite of Central Florida ". You mean you guys pay more than Tampa or Orlando, you guys have a better pension? NO.

No just the top rated SWAT Team, K-9 Team and Motor Officer........I don't know where you would get the idea we are the elite. If you want to compare just pay and pension, you are correct, but if you want to compare what matters as it pertains to "elite" you will see the winner hands down.

Congrats on your Trophies, now that's elite! Now leave the big boy police work to the big boys and keep lil' old' Lakeland safe ya hear now boy?
    Hmmmm something tells mr your GREEN with envy.

yeah yeah I put mr instead of me beat ya to the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by 8675309

Hmmmm something tells mr your GREEN with envy.

Oh I'm green alright. I wear green and make more green...like I said, enjoy the trophy small fry, you're K-9 and SWAT teams earned it...did you?

Oops..I made a mistake too..Your not you're....guess we might be more alike than you think..holla'

Oops..I made a mistake too..Your not you're....guess we might be more alike than you think..holla'
    Hey i'm down with the fellas in green just no need to be hatin on the blue. you can't deny that not too long ago your peeps were jumpin ship to come over and I won't deny a lot has changed since then. Stay safe brother or sister (tryin to be politically correct)

PS i'll disregard the "small fry" comment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123