I want to be a FOP President. - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: I want to be a FOP President.

He also get 10,000 dollars a year from our dues. Sushi 5 days a week and Hawaiian trips on our dime. Bye-Bye.

Bello is going to IA. Overheard him and the Chief last night at Sloppy Joes in Key West. Jenkins was their also dancing in the wet t-shirt contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It is sad what a scam the FOP President position has become. Its not used any longer for the good of the order. Its used for the administration to abuse its employees unchallenged and for the President to get perks for him and his friends.

I really thought that Alex having half of his career left would be the best option. Boy was I wrong. He has lost all credibility.

Now we have a fellow brother that has taken the initiative to investigate why the Union refuses to do the right thing and all the President can due is talk smack behind his back.

If you are on the promotional list get in touch with Amel. He has a fact sheet with supporting documentation that proves that we were lied to not only be the chief, but sadly our own President.

As the walls begin to collapse around the president don't be distracted by his attempt to take the focus off of him. He was totally aware of the bait and switch tactics done by the administration and has been called on it.

Thank you Soto for having the balls to ask for the financial records which has proven the misuse of our dues and researching the injustices of this administration.

800 dollars a month and 400 a month for 2 others. Trips for the whole board to Police Memorials, trips to Hawaii, eating Sushi daily disguised as meetings/etc. on our dime is unacceptable and borderline criminal. Shame on you Alex. Can't wait to see what Mr. Karma has in store for you.
    Sad.........

I remember Alex calling Zac "old wood" what a disrespect to all the Veterans that helped us Plan B'rs to get back the 15% that was given to all hired after 6/93.

By now we are all aware that FOP5 is going directly into the cities general fund. So why was budget short falls or what ever you or the city want to call it put entirely on our backs? I'll take a guess, a weak union and a negotiating committee with no experience. Why can't this FOP5 be spread throughout all city employee's that should come out to about 1% per employee. That's if it's even necessary.

I remember Alex calling Zac "old wood" what a disrespect to all the Veterans that helped us Plan B'rs to get back the 15% that was given to all hired after 6/93.
    Funny thing is, Alex was a Plan B'er also, and he was backed up by US....."THE OLD TIMERS".

Thanks Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHTTEMPLAR
    PLS ILL ASK YOU TO COMPLETE AN AFFIDAVIT AND HAVE IT NOTORISED AND READY TO GO AND ONE OF US WILL APPROACH YOU AND TAKE IT....THANKS FROM : ONE OF YOUR BROTHERS IN BLUE.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567