I want to be a FOP President. - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: I want to be a FOP President.

Every FOP pres has sold out to get something sweet for themselves. its the same cool aid some supervisors drink. the mirror they look into has no blemishes at all

Mirror , mirror on the wall who is the best of them all..........................................
    Dont bite the poison apple

I just signed up for PBA...... if we get half the dept signed up we can Force and election and beacome a PBA shop.....

( End the internal backstabbing system).
    end the free ride of the one way types.
    dont eat the poison apple
    upset the applecart
    step on the apple and squeez the worms out.....
    PBA! Hail Victory! stick that in your FOP5 hat!

Sgt. AB, great president or the greatest president?

He's the perfect prez for the administration. So figure it out dude. Keep making donations to the Alex Bello Foundation. For what the Union has done for us we might as well fend for ourselves.

Isn't he suppose to work patrol on double days? Never seen him but if you look at Telestaff he has worked them all. What a freaking scam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pba-4me-kid
    Every FOP pres has sold out to get something sweet for themselves. its the same cool aid some supervisors drink. the mirror they look into has no blemishes at all

Mirror , mirror on the wall who is the best of them all..........................................
    Dont bite the poison apple

I just signed up for PBA...... if we get half the dept signed up we can Force and election and beacome a PBA shop.....

( End the internal backstabbing system).
    end the free ride of the one way types.
    dont eat the poison apple
    upset the applecart
    step on the apple and squeez the worms out.....
    PBA! Hail Victory! stick that in your FOP5 hat!
    Dude, I think you got HIT by an apple cart. Poison appples? "we can Force and election?" "squeez the worms out?" Time to have your shrink kick-up the dosage.

Holy crap! We are paying almost 10,000.00 a year to 3 executive board members?!?!?!

That's 30K every 3 years to hire a professional negotiator.

WTF?

Bello can't even get us Youtube. I swear I remember telling us in rollcall that he was addressing this. Can this guy get anything accomplished other than get himself and his BFF promoted?

What a bunch of crybabies..............Ya'll make way too much money and don't give the citizens their monies worth in crime fighting. You all live above your means then cry you need more. Grow up and learn something about "Collective Bargaining>'

4/20/2011 will be a historic day at the FOP meering.

Ummmm...nope

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast