I believe Rick Scott. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Protest Planned

A protest is planned at the "Rays" opening baseball game Friday night at Tropicana Field, where Scott will be throwing out the 1st pitch. The State Teachers Unions are planning a Protest Rally and hundreds are signing up to "BOO" him loudly as he is announced onto the field. If you or your family are going to the game, please let him hear it from all of us that hate his guts.

PASS THE WORD AROUND!

Sign the petition to recall Rick Scott.

I was at the opening Rays game and the protest was big.

If you want the right to recall Scott and any other state officials that deserve this please sign the petition.

http://signon.org/sign/floridians-de....fb&r_by=41048

Floridians Deserve The Right To Recall

By Rick Kriseman

To be delivered to: The Florida State House, The Florida State Senate and Governor Rick Scott
    “Create a citizens' recall process for state elected officials in Florida by passing Rep. Rick Kriseman's House Joint Resolution 785 and House Bill 787.”

Florida law currently allows for the recall of local elected officials, but there is no provision to allow for the recall of state officials, unlike 18 other states. Engaged citizens deserve the tools to hold their public servants accountable without having to wait for the next election!

(Note: This petition is an expression of political support for the recall legislation and not an official document for recall purposes. It also allows us to keep you informed on future recall news.)
    We need 25,000 signatures
    There are currently 20,474 signatures

Re: I believe Rick Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by voter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I don’t think the Republican Party heads in Florida were too keen on Scott. I think they would have preferred McCollum.
    Yeah. No one wanted him except the voters.

:devil:
    He won by less than 1 % of the vote. That's hardly a maandate to do what he is doing .

Win by one vote or by 100,000 votes --- you hold the office. Mandates are a fiction created by politicians.

:wink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12