Now we can keep em?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Now we can keep em?

Jimmy P. is now saying we in the Jails can continue to use are 9mm's, .357 sig's and 45's! WTF! What's the deal. Are these the ramblings of a nut? A big deal was made about the Glock 22, even for Detention. SOP's are like a variable APR on a credit card-always changing :evil: What say you?

Re: Now we can keep em?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Jimmy P. is now saying we in the Jails can continue to use are 9mm's, .357 sig's and 45's! WTF! What's the deal. Are these the ramblings of a nut? A big deal was made about the Glock 22, even for Detention. SOP's are like a variable APR on a credit card-always changing :evil: What say you?
    Are you so mentally dull as to be inflexible?

Circumstances change; the mentally alert change with them.

Just do as you are told.

Now, that's not so difficult is it?

:cop: :mrgreen:

I believe what the colonel said in his message was that until we have enough Glock .22's in stock at the jails we will be allowed to use our current weapons. Perhaps you should have finished school so that you might be able to read and comprehend written English. But then again you were probably hanging out in the lady's room juicing up the gossip scene :cop: :cop:

I at least applaud the Colonel for recognizing the current situation with the new SOP concerning the Glock 22. The initial decision with the whole Office going to Glock 22's and .40 cal was made way above his head. He's just along for the ride like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by .308
    I believe what the colonel said in his message was that until we have enough Glock .22's in stock at the jails we will be allowed to use our current weapons. Perhaps you should have finished school so that you might be able to read and comprehend written English. But then again you were probably hanging out in the lady's room juicing up the gossip scene :cop: :cop:
    Hey what flavor is the Jimmy's P's balz-u seem to be sucking on them brownie? :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by FRJ Posse
    I at least applaud the Colonel for recognizing the current situation with the new SOP concerning the Glock 22. The initial decision with the whole Office going to Glock 22's and .40 cal was made way above his head. He's just along for the ride like the rest of us.
    I agree...What's the beef with the Colonel, I think he was a good choice, and he is doing a good job...

HCSO IS VERY RACEIST AT ALL COST, PLEASE PEOPLE WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT. ITS 2011 COME ON, GOD IS CALLING ON YOUR THIS AGENCY HATES YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE AND GENDER

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST2000
    HCSO IS VERY RACEIST AT ALL COST, PLEASE PEOPLE WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT. ITS 2011 COME ON, GOD IS CALLING ON YOUR THIS AGENCY HATES YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE AND GENDER
    Right on!!!

I'll bet they only give the Glocks to white males.

Talk about stupid posts, yours takes the cake.................

:snicker:

Most of the Detention Deputies' duties do not require a firearm on duty. The SOP says you can carry .45's .357 Sig ect off duty as long as you qualify with them, but ammo will not be supplied for the qualification. If your duties require carrying a firearm, like pappa tango or court security, then it you should be issued one of the .40's.

Off duty, you are not allowed to perform law enforcement tasks or even "badge" people so I would suggest that you can carry what you want as long as you qualify with them.

What is the confusion. The colonel was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Off duty, you are not allowed to perform law enforcement tasks or even "badge" people so I would suggest that you can carry what you want as long as you qualify with them.
    Ok since I'm not in detention I have a question. If a Detention Deputy is not allowed to badge anyone, take any law enforcement action or represent themselves in anyway as taking action for the office while off duty and out in public, why do they have to qualify with any of the firearms that they would choose to carry off duty? I'm a dumb road guard so maybe I'm missing something here I don't know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast