"No brass, no ammo Sir" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: "No brass, no ammo Sir"

agreed. also funny how his daughter was right there in the mix with him. her career road at the s.o. was paved by her daddy major. promotion and all. now that she is a part timer, why does she still wear her sgt.'s stipes when she is in uniform. how about the times she got her ass handed to her by suspects many years ago when she was a deputy.
    by the way she damn sure wasn't a patrol deputy very long also courtesy of her daddy.

I found it extremely insulting when mr cross stated to the ledger "if I had known I was going to have to work 40 hours a week, I wouldn't have taken the job". yeah the last thing the public would expect, mr cross, is for you to actually earn the $ 50,000.00 a year you scammed off tax payers. all you did was sit on ur butt at your house and relay little bits of information here and there. you didnt work 40 hrs a week at the sheriff's office so I guess it was the ignorance of the public to think you may earn another inflated salary. it only takes 1-2 people to run that enitre organization so I was so pleased to see most of the other lazy door knobs like yourself quit or get forced to leave. dont worry though I'm sure the sheriff will take care of you again with some other useless title at the sheriff's office.

To the Sheriff,

I suggest to you and the Crime Stopper board that a detective be placed in the position vacated by Major Cross. The annual salary is roughly that of a D/S. Further, lets face it, the added measure of having an active LEO running the process with supervisor oversight might just be what is called for. In these current economic times it would allow the SO to hold onto a position which might otherwise be cut.

I know some will say this idea is just another person kissing up to the boss. However, I would point out when it is all said and done the Sheriff has down a great job by us all, citizens and LEOs. If you really think the Sheriff is so bad to work for I suggest you check around with other departments. HCSO has a long list of gripes with thier boss and many of the local PDs are similiar.

Please believe me when I say the SO is not prefect. I hope to see positive changes, like the education requirement for promotion. Perhaps changing it to a AA for Sgt, BA for Lt and then that precious Masters degree for anything higher. After all it would help moral and be more in line with what a person with such a degree can make in the private sector. Anyway just an idea or two...

...and damn fine ideas they are...However, you do realize that by displaying such common sense thinking capabilities, you have removed any chance you had for advancement if and when your identity becomes known!

I was just wondering after a AD arent you suppose to spend 8 hrs at the range with the range master

he is a college educated captain, so he doesnt have to do that. book smart, no common sense. thats what shady judd wants.
    it all looks good on paper.

Thing about this is Cpt. Oakman would have his Deputy charged with Culp. Negligence, arrested, and fired. This guy is a leader? are you serious? He is the poster child for the term COMPANY MAN. Thinking maybe the Ledger needs to hear about what Robby Boy did and have them follow up and what kind of discipline he will face. Take away his gun, his car, and make him go through embarassing remedial like you do everyone else Grady!

There is no way GJ would send a captain to remedial!! (Unless the Ledger compared disciplinary actions for deputies who did the same thing). We are press led!!

Quote Originally Posted by Damage Control Inc.
    Thing about this is Cpt. Oakman would have his Deputy charged with Culp. Negligence, arrested, and fired. This guy is a leader? are you serious? He is the poster child for the term COMPANY MAN. Thinking maybe the Ledger needs to hear about what Robby Boy did and have them follow up and what kind of discipline he will face. Take away his gun, his car, and make him go through embarassing remedial like you do everyone else Grady!
    Anyone who ISN'T a company man is a cowardly piece of crap. The company pays your bills. The company gives you a job. The company doesn't fire you even though you violate policy many times over every day.

How about a little loyalty, you piece of crap?!

Oh, I forgot...it's so coooool to be a rebel against your employer. It's so cooool to be the bad boy in class who hates the teacher. Wow, you are sooooo cooooool!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123