GO STAY AWAY
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GO STAY AWAY

GO STAY AWAY

I want this post passed down to City Hall and to the news. I (we) don't need or want GO DAVIS at the funeral service honoring a our brother DAVE CRAWFORD. So Mayor Foster make it so.

Re: GO STAY AWAY

I agree. For G to attend this brave man's funeral would be hypocrisy!

The last time, we were sad and stunned. This time, it’s clench-fisted rage. KEEP AWAY, GO.

I'm sure he'll be busy at the ""gentleman's" First Appearance probably trying to get him ROR'd. POS!!!!!!!

First off I would like to say that I don't work at SPPD, I work across the bay. I have a great amount of respect for you guys, almost more than others in a way because you still go out and do the work despite the horrible political correctness breathing down upon you from above.
    With that being said I almost fell over when I listened to the 970 WFLA post arrest interviews with Chief Harmon and Mayor Foster.

Harmon turned the interview into an anti gun forum saying that this is why only police should have guns........not being smart enough to realize it is illegal for this kid to have a gun anyway.....

Then Foster.......oh what a let down he is. He said that this is why St Pete needs more youth scholarships and city parks.........

Both sounded like complete morons but those are just a couple of the completely stupid politically correct things they said during the interview.

Good luck guys and do your best to get Foster OUT.

Reading all theses posts makes reality truly hit home. Going on ten years as an officer in Pinellas now, I know personally I have watched the county become more violent, dirty and lawless every day. More so in St.Petersburg then any other city. Like all people are saying it falls back on the politics and the so called leaders of the agencies we work for. They find ways to tie our hands more and more every day, and prevent us from doing our jobs with policy and fear of lawsuits, and what a certain community may think of them. With all the officers being injured, shot, and killed across the nation, and 3 in St.petersburg inside of a month and I belive it is 7 this year in Florida alone, it is time for change. So called leaders need to make changes to bring Law enforcement back to the way it was long before any of us even took the job. It is time to start punishing this criminals like they need to be punished, start chasing all these people that flee from us, and acceept the risk that there may be a bad outcome, it comes with the job. There needs to be change in the judical circuit as well, all of the B.S. no files we get from the state, so they can keep there case closure rate high. I don't know could go on for ever with all the problems in our proffesion not only in Pinelles but this state and country as well. I guess we will get through another senseless officer killing, as hard as it is, and press on. I just hope if anything good comes froms this incident it makes our bond as officers, stronger, and more willing to help one and other out on the streets, as we did to find this 16 year old killer over the past day and night. So for now lets give Officer Crawford the respect he has earned for 25years, and press on with strength to hopefully get somethings changes around here.

Be safe out there it's not getting easier.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Let SPPD bury Ofc. Dave Crawford in all the dignity he deserves.
    Whether or not Go D is there ~ makes no difference.
    He was never there in the first place.
    After the pipers have made their last call ~

will be the time for action, to remove him & his cronies.

I heard on the radio this morning that Go was going to be at the funeral today..Please tell me this $hitbag really wasn't...

Davis is "too busy" to attend cop's funerals

ttenAccording to Mayor Bill Foster and Deputy Mayor Tish Elston, Goliath Davis is very busy running the city while they are doing other tasks.

That Goliath Davis is not too busy to attend a cop-killer's funeral, is another matter. Davis is not busy when it's time to speak favorably about Hydra Lacy. The former police chief and deputy mayor of St Pete is ready to go then.

But attend the funeral of a law enforcment officer like our fallen brothers Sgt Tom Baitinger, K-9 Off Jeff Yaslowitz or Off Dave Crawford? No, Davis is busy, busy, busy then.

Look, we know what side Davis is on: the south side community. He does not and never has supported the efforts of law enforcement. He is in kind terms, an adversary. And he certainly does not deserve a paycheck by taxpayers.

Next time, my astute police family, let's elect someone who has the nerve to fire this POS.

Why would he be at the funeral? He's too busy at the JAC Center helping a 16-year old cop killer prepare for his defense with tax payer dollars.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast