DUI arrest - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DUI arrest

Re: DUI arrest

Quote Originally Posted by Really?
    Wow, I never thought I would see such disgrace among the ranks. So let me get this straight, to become a LEO you have to have a pretty clean record and stand out as some of the most truthful citizens who are a example of integrity. Yet it seems most of you will not hold each other to the same standard as the citizens you protect? I'm sure most of you know the degree of devastation a DUI accident can cause, but here you seem to shrug it off as a simple misdemeanor and use the excuse of discretion to puss out and not do your job bc you think you'll get a bad rep...OR it's because you dui also and hope one day if/when you're caught you'll get some slack. I'm all about professional courtesy, things like speeding, questionable red light runs, stop signs, etc...but DUI is a character flaw and should raise red flags all one the place. "Oh, we all make bad choices sometimes..." yea, well this shouldn't be one of them.
    that is a disgrace to arrest another cop, you did that shit up here u get ur azz whipped. no but the south is different. and for the citizen you kiss my azz, life aint fair, obama gets his own plane, do i get one, know if some celbrity is caught dui, do they get off or a slap on the wrist, yes, so why not do it for our own. you dont drive drunk plain and simple, but if u arrest him for dui, u better arrest the mayors son as well all I'm saying

Re: DUI arrest

[quote=up north]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Really?":1mwdu63c
    Wow, I never thought I would see such disgrace among the ranks. So let me get this straight, to become a LEO you have to have a pretty clean record and stand out as some of the most truthful citizens who are a example of integrity. Yet it seems most of you will not hold each other to the same standard as the citizens you protect? I'm sure most of you know the degree of devastation a DUI accident can cause, but here you seem to shrug it off as a simple misdemeanor and use the excuse of discretion to puss out and not do your job bc you think you'll get a bad rep...OR it's because you dui also and hope one day if/when you're caught you'll get some slack. I'm all about professional courtesy, things like speeding, questionable red light runs, stop signs, etc...but DUI is a character flaw and should raise red flags all one the place. "Oh, we all make bad choices sometimes..." yea, well this shouldn't be one of them.
    that is a disgrace to arrest another cop, you did that shit up here u get ur azz whipped. no but the south is different. and for the citizen you kiss my azz, life aint fair, obama gets his own plane, do i get one, know if some celbrity is caught dui, do they get off or a slap on the wrist, yes, so why not do it for our own. you dont drive drunk plain and simple, but if u arrest him for dui, u better arrest the mayors son as well all I'm saying[/quote:1mwdu63c]

Thats true.... Of course, you wont complain when some " citizen" pumps a round thru your gourd at you next stop because hes had enough, right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12