Don't want Gov at funeral - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Don't want Gov at funeral

Quote Originally Posted by Real Respect
    Its going to be real respectful when your paying into to your pension and having a 401K.
    Doesn't SPPD pay into their own pension anyway?

He should attend and your chief should make the same comments he did last time and Gov. Scott should absorb it all. I have e-mailed his web site and I never got a response so that isn't going to do any good and it was an unrelated topic about about the deaths of police officers but was related to his budget cuts and retirement plans. The botom line there is politics nothing more, his cares aren't about you or me, it's about balencing his budget.....at what cost though?

My thoughts and prayers are with you all in this trying and horrible time. My God bless you all and remember no matter what anyone says IT IS US AGAINST THEM.

Gov Scott should attend to show all law enforcement personnel that just because there is a tragic loss he is not going to back down from his position on solving the states budget crisis. Gov Scott is not intimidated by a bunch of jack booted thugs in uniform trying to use this tragedy for their own personal agenda. Now get back to work and be safe out there.

You Scumbag are spitting on the memory of a dead police officer with your KKK racist bullsh*t.

Go Away TROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Gov Press Office
    Gov Scott should attend to show all law enforcement personnel that just because there is a tragic loss he is not going to back down from his position on solving the states budget crisis. Gov Scott is not intimidated by a bunch of jack booted thugs in uniform trying to use this tragedy for their own personal agenda. Now get back to work and be safe out there.
    Only a MORON would post crap like this.

Tell Rick Scott that you support your union & pension

While the gov is charging ahead with plans to kill all public sector unions and pensions there is one more week before the legislature meets and a chance to get him to reconsider.

I don't blame any one for being angry at Rick Scott and I understand the resentment for what looks like a callous exploitation of an officers death for his political gain. However Officer David Crawford's memorial should be an occasion to show respect and pray for his family.

The Governor will be surrounded by thousands of officers and citizens. It would be hard for him not to leave here with a greater appreciation for the sacrifice officers make and the tremendous outpouring of public support.

Quote Originally Posted by Gov Press Office
    You can tell us now....you're on the good governor's staff, right? Who else would take up for a man who in his run for office told EVERYONE in his campaign speeches that he wouldn't spare LEO's pensions because they're not sustainable? He's targeted you and your pension regardless of what shape it's in; regardless of the shape you're in; regardless of home rule.

On any given day, it's these same "jack booted thugs" that draw the line in the sand that keep (as Harmon says) the "gentlemen" from doing harm to you and yours.

Rick Scott can show up if he wants. It makes for a perfect opportunity to look the other way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12