Fitness??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fitness???

Re: Fitness???

is this barrus or durivou?
    Quote Originally Posted by To fed up
    To Fed Up, you really should read what you post before you hit submit. I hope that you don't prepare offical reports, because the state/defense will see your terrible spelling and butchery of the English language and no file your cases, or you'll get a bad reputation with both. That being said, please don't defend people who've embarassed themselves to their peers based on their poor decisions and self serving decisions. The department has a solid leader who supports his people. It comes down to this, move forward, or step aside.

Do I detect a little bit of "ANGER" !!!

To all who are bad mouthing the NPRPD.Stop you are no better,I have worked with many of the officer's in the dept.,From the chief on down.Many of them also helped me out on a problem in my neighborhood,when Gang members were harassing my family. when my own agency turned their back on me..So if you have a problem with them fix it.Because I have nothing but RESPECT for them. Any one of the officer's from NPRPD who have my phone number can ME ANY TIME FOR HELP.

Keefer

Yeah, just what we need, another has been retired LEO, with nothing better to do, that can't mind their own business. You kno nothing of the problems here, or the one's who constantly bring them to the office every day, because they can't separate business and taking a "Train Ride". Find a hobby, and stay out of it !!! ops:

If you hate the dept. so much, than go work some where else.Also just for your info I am not a retired has been,I left my dept for bigger and better things.Please if you ever have back me STAND DOWN WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE YOURS YOU WOULD ONLY GET ME HURT.
    Stay Safe my Brother,

Exclamation Re: Fitness???

You do realize you're the one with the problem here, right? Get over it already and move on! Come to work, do your job, take your sorry ass home, return and repeat...that is all that is required of you. Everything else is outside the span of your control so simply let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence Dogood
    Yeah, just what we need, another has been retired LEO, with nothing better to do, that can't mind their own business. You kno nothing of the problems here, or the one's who constantly bring them to the office every day, because they can't separate business and taking a "Train Ride". Find a hobby, and stay out of it !!! ops:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123