Juno Beach Police Department
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Juno Beach Police Department

I wanted to welcome everyone to the Juno Beach PD forum. I started this forum because I believe we all need to have some place to go to and speak our minds. Please remember that you can remain anonymous when you post. Post your feedback about anything you want to speak about, it can be about the department, or about anything in general. This is our forum and we can use it how we see fit.

I encourage everyone to voice their opinions now and moving forward. Let's just keep in mind that this forum is open for the public to view, and they already have ill will towards us and the Department. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Re: Juno Beach Police Department

Hello all, how's everyone in beautiful downtown NYC south doing? Things appear to be extremely quiet now days. Have the cruisers been striped like NYPD yet. Stay safe....and always watch each others backs.

I work for a surrounding agency and you guys are like a freakin soap opera. Its sad some of the stories I hear about your agency. For being so small you should have such a tight working relationship with each other that people would be knocking down the doors to work for you. I heard there was an incident with some racial comments from an employee. WTF!!!! In a real agency that person would be stripped of rank and even let go to save the integrity of the agency and show they are fair and impartial when it comes to such a serious offense. Outside entities are watching and if things arent done fair it will be obvious. Could open the town, and the pd, up to a lawsuit.
    Stay safe fellow officers.
    :cop:

Justice League, you're preaching to the choir. I'm also going to assume you've only heard a small amount of what actually goes on here. People think "Oh, Juno has got to be a cake job". It is true that we do not handle a lot of calls for service, but this place takes it toll on your health from all of the stress the BS does to you.

If the racial comments complaint is true, they totally dropped the ball on that one. They allowed that Supervisor to stay on the job, wasn't put on admin leave, and is still a Supervisor over one of the complainants. Then to top it off, this supervisor sees that black officer everyday and has even texted him to apologize. If this complaint is true, that supervisor needs to be fired. If they don't fire him, NAACP and the sorts will have their way with Juno.

In Juno, If you're not a New Yorker, or drinking their kool aid, you are nothing to them. They have fired several good cops in their very short tenure here. And sit and think about it, how many times have you seen a Juno cop in the news doing something egregious?? So, how can we fire all these cops for such small minute things???

We do appreciate the surrounding agencies understanding where we're coming from. There is one thing that sticks out in my mind the most about our current Chief. For several hours, he sent out emails to ALL Town staff about "stolen bagels" while on-duty . Someone (hmmm) ate all the bagels that were in the PD, and he was playing on the Taxpayer's computers about these bagels being stolen and he's going to put a Detective on the case. If you think I'm joking, feel free to do a public records request.

Spoken like the true insider who made up the trumped up complaint. You should be worried about violating 90 year old motorists' rights, Taserman!

Hey, time to change careers,
    It's obvious who side your playing for. Better get your nose back into someone's butt, where it belongs. You might get into trouble for staying out so long. Maybe you should change careers, there is no room for snakes in police work. Juno can't stay under the media radar for long.

I have yet to post on this site, but I do monitor it. It gives me some entertainment. Just because someone posted something negative it has to be me? Someone here obviously is obsessed with me, because everytime something negative is said or done, that person says I did it.

So, let's think a little harder next time when you see a negative comment. You think I'm the only "disgruntled" employee who works here? If that's what you think, I hope you're not one of our Detectives.

who has been fired over the last couple years?? i thought you guys had a good department

3 terminations, 1 attempted termination, 1 of those terminations should be getting his job back soon and no, not a good place to work....well unless your from New York, then the SOP means nothing and you can do whatever you want.

I thought they fired a former NY guy too?
    Whats going on there, you guys sound like you would never be happy anywhere.
    You guys need more Police work to do and less time acting like little girls!
    Get a real job or just go back to your sand box and play
    Life is short, dont waste your time on the little things.
    Be nice girls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast